Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Training?????

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 1:56 pm
Post subject: Training?????Reply with quote

Do they do training even if they don't make the finals!? Due to my unfortunateness the only training I can get to is on school holidays which is after the preliminary finals and before the grand final. I really wanna go! Will they still train if we lose?! WHICH WE WON'T!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:07 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i wanna know too cause i'm gunna b in melb the week b4 the grand final & i'd love to see the boys train!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

Black_White 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:30 pm

If they lose the Prelim, training ceases. The pub will be the next port of call for the boys.
Under the AFL players association deal with AFL, all players are entilted to 8 weeks annual leave. This commences as soon as competitive matches finish for the club.

-Craig

Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 5:59 pm

But training before the big granny is HUGE with supporters (when we win) it's just fantastic, I'll be there, so will heaps of other people who can get away from work, so come down (assuming we make it) and check it out.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 6:09 pm

ill b there dont you worry!!!! & we will get into the grand final we have beaten both Melbourne & Adelaide this yr & can do it again!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:50 am

I'll be there with Amber if it's on (which it will be)! You'll know which one I am! I'll be drooling over Jarrod while Amber will be drooling over Leon! hahahahaha!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~Official Leader of the Jarrod Molloy cheersquad~*

*~Alyssa's song of the week~*
"Out on the road 2day I saw a dead-head sticker on a Cadillac, A little voice inside my head said "don't look back, u can neva look back" *Boys Of Summer-Don Henley*"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: