Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who will win ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie_mendies Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 10:59 am
Post subject: Who will win ?Reply with quote

Who will win the dees or the crows. The crows will be down in confidence and dees will be up in confidence...
But Melbourne doesnt really have a backline.All their backline r injured. So I think that the crows will get over the dees.....

The Pies for premiers 2002,2003,2004 and for the next 50 years Blues for wooden spoon 2002,2003,2004,2005 and the next 50 years. Adelaide gets Carey and he makes them finnish 15th
AnthonyC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:17 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Melbourne & Essendon out of it after this week, if not for anything more than to see what the EXPERT media say after Collingwood is the only Victorian side left.

The crows are a better side than the dees and should win if they play half as good as they can, even though those toffs have got homeground advantage.

Go Pies!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 11:35 am

Melbourne are doing alright for a team that everyone says has not got a backline. They certainly handled North last weekend.

We have to beat whoever wins. I do not really have a preference. As long as the team does what it did last Friday night, I will be happy regardless.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:01 pm

who cares who wins we can beat both!!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

couragous cloke Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2002 4:02 pm

i hope the Crows win cause it seems that we match up well against them! but saying that it seems that we match up well against the dees! remember Tarrant and Josh kicking 11 goals between them!?? i personaly hope that we play the crows! i think we'll run over the top of them for the simple reason of there traveling these last weeks! get this: from adelaide to perth, then back to adelaide, then making the trip to brisbane and back to adelaide, then to melbourne and if they win they'll come back to adelaide and then travel to melbourne again!! thats why i think we'll run all over them in the second half if we play them!

But i wouldnt get too convident because anything can happen in finals! ive got good friends that barrick for the dogs and they have great memories of the 2 pre-lims in 97 and 98! i dont want that to happen to us aswell!!

but, whatever happens from here on, im just proud of the boys for a great year and the first finals win in 12 years!

footy ROX!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: