Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

XBOX 360

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:33 pm
Post subject: XBOX 360Reply with quote

Does anyone else have an XBOX 360??

If so, do you have Project Gotham Racing 3 and a XBOX Live gold account?

This would have to be the best online car racing game I have played, I love it. The graphics are awesome too.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Give us a review of the console punkologist.
punkologist Aries

Barwick goals, the pies are home!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:53 pm

Top Shelf!!

XBOX Live just got even better. Its extremely easy to use too.

I only have a SD TV and the talk was that it won't be that good but i can say the graphics are still amazing. Better than anything I have seen on PC or any other console.

Wireless controllers are a nice addition too.

PGR3 would be the pick of the games although my mate hasn't stopped talking about Oblivion.

Did I mention the graphics are awesome? Higher detail than ever before not just in visuals but other things like physics.

One example is being able to see dust build up on the windscreen of your car and also id you slow down and look to the side, the crowd are no longer stick figures or cardboard cut outs they are 3d models and very realistic looking too.

I'm looking forward to a GOOD football (soccer) game (FIFA road the world cup sucks).

I am really impressed with it.
makkawakka 

Penguin Tamer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:44 pm

The only problems I'd say I have with the 360 is the cost of the peripherals...The network card shouldn't cost more than $60-80. $180 is outrageous. Also, why controllers don't come with a rechargeable kit by default is bafflng.

And if you want to get really nit picky, you could also mention the fact that the power brick is the size of a house and how the console really isn't that much smaller than the previous one. But again, nit picky.

Besides that, the system is terrific. Everything feels sleek and easy to use. The features of the box are incredible (streaming media, hooking up the iPod to listen to music you want while you play games). Live is incredibly sexy and easy to use now. The XBOX Live Arcade is magnificent, cheap games that can hold you over in those terrible release droughts.

The graphics are superb, look incredible on my Sony Bravia, and this is only the first generation (something a lot of critics seem to forget when they go on about how they can't really see a visual leap).

If only I didn't have to sell my house, ten kids and four cars in order to pay for it all.

Boom, boom.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: