Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

its off to adelaide

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 11:35 am
Post subject: its off to adelaideReply with quote

dont know if we should lay into them or not after that effort. like last week, we only played decent footy for 10mins - can get away with it against saints, not so against the dogs and we'll be demolished by port like never before if we repeat next week. far too many passengers to name and our only saving grace is the likely return of bucks and the kids getting GENUINELY fired up about playing finals footy.

3- licka
2- jimmy
1- richo

close - taz, tarks, mckee

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is, what a BLOODY DISGRACEFUL LAST QUARTER!!! Pick your act up guys or you aren't going anywhere in the finals.

JDF
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:45 pm

Don't panic yet. Remember 97 & 98 when the Crows snuck up on everyone. We are in a good position to sneak. We haven't wasted any emotional energy in the last 6 weeks - lets face it as soon as we rolled adelaide we knew we were in the finals, with a reasonable chance of top four and no chance of top 2. Yeah we have played some crap footy - but Taz and Nick showed something today. Even if we get belted in SA, remember that the Crows got belted by 65 in their first final against and D's and then cam back and won 3 straight. Its the first to win 3 games now. The last 6 mean jack. Premiership teams peak now.

IMAGINE IF WE BEAT PORT BY A POINT NEXT WEEK! THUCK 'EM WE CAN DO IT!

We have nothing to lose, they have everything, hopefully they will get the wobbles like last year. And i will suitably embarrass myself in fron of my missus by doing 15 birds to mr cornes jnr.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:34 pm

i agree with Cam mayb we are saving for the finals!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 2:27 am

MM made the point that the last month or so the boys have been playing for 'preservation.' whether he means theyve run out of gas or got it in their heads it doesnt matter much after wrapping up a finals spot pretty early im not sure. but i think we will see a (hopefully) slightly different collingwood next friday. more attacking (ala rounds 1-10), less fearful.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: