Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

today's game

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 12:51 pm
Post subject: today's gameReply with quote

JARROD IS A LEGEND! yayayayayayayayay! I think I was on TV! I sat in the front row, left of goals at the www.afl.com.au sign!

Everytime Jarrod came within a kilometre of me I screamed something out! The winners circle kicked ass even though we lost! What about that loser that came to the winners circle that was bulldogs and said something!
Hahahahahahahah the people said to him "You fat bastard, you fat barstard, you ate all the donuts!" hahahahahahahahaha! I don't care that we lost! WE'RE IN THE FINALS CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

Omg! Guess what time I got to the footy today!? 10:30AM! My parents drove to Eltham and I thought they were going to some paint shop. Then mum gave me money and said "You need to be there early to get those seats you want." And she stuck us on a train from Eltham and I have never caught a train from Eltham before as we always catch Mooroolbark line. I was scared I'd get lost! Hahahahahaha! So we played on the playground at the MCG till the players started rocking up. We got stacks of autographs! Nick Davis is sooooo NICE and Brodie needs to get Victorian number plates! He's still got his W.A ones on his jeep!

Then the bell thing went off and we ran to get our seats. I got a pass-out as Jarrod hadn't came yet. I asked a lady and she said you just missed him! And then I saw his gorgeous black, sporty volvo! And I was sad! But I screamed out to him ALL day! I love you sooooooo much Jarrod!!!!

3 votes for being a legend and an excellent CAPTAIN!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
TaZ_LuVs_EmIn3m Gemini

*~KeViN is GoRjOuZ~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:11 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG u got to meet my babies oh i am sooooooo jealous of u rite now lisey omg did u see his car i hear that he has a sports car??? YAY u got to see ur baby he played well for a losing team.

catch ya later luv always Tara

I LUV NICK DAVIS~YES I DO~HES 4 ME~AND~NOT 4 U~IF U TOUCH HIM~OR~TAKE MY PLACE~ILL GET MY FIST~AND~SMASH UR FACE~J/K LUV YA 2 BRODIE HOLLAND!!!! SO GLAD TO MEET U SHEREE U R SO PRETTY AND U SHOULD BE A MODEL!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Peppermint Pattie Aquarius

Like a bat out of hell...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:36 pm

Jarrod drives a Volvo?
brrrrgh! scary!

*When my parents sent me to a girls school, they should've know there would be consequences*

Seeing Carlton lose makes the pain so much easier to bear Smile
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:40 pm

It's not a sh*tty Volvo! It is a gorgeous volvo!
And who was the early bird this week?! The one & only Mark McGough that drove up in a beautiful silver car and had a chat with me!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

"I'm so scared incase I fall off my chair, And I'm wondering how I'll get down the stairs, Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, Here I am stuck in the middle with you!"
El Barto 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:47 pm

All Volvos are shitty, bricks on wheels

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 1:51 pm

I dont care what car it is! I want what's on the inside of the car, not the outside!
Hahahahaha Rupert's car is cool! He drives this like old jeep thing lolz.

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 2:03 pm

AWW I SOOO WANTED TO GO!!!!!!!!
DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!!! It sounds like u guys had tons of fun!
luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 3:30 pm

on tv how cool!!

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: