Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The pre finals speech at the cricketers THIS saturday

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:23 pm
Post subject: The pre finals speech at the cricketers THIS saturdayReply with quote

Our good friend SLY has prepared this weeks speech and let me tell you its a ripper..thanks sly
The speech will be held once again at the cricketers arms hotel
and for the first time ever at the cricketers the establishment will be blown apart due to this very emotional and exciting speech as we prepare ourselves for a magpie onslaught come september..the speech will be held from 1pm onwards..if the speaker is a little late dont be disturbed in any manner its because he is doing a little overtime at work come saturday morning

PS the speaker would like 2 schooners awaiting for him on his arrival thank you very much...if not the speech will be cancelled

SLY can you do me a favor mate can you print the speech up and i will get it off you when i arrive...no questions need to be asked

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

2 PIES IN CAIRNS Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 3:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joff, you supply the airline tickets and we'll supply the schooners !!!
Seriously, have a great day all you who can get to the Cricketers'. Those of us who can't be there in person will certainly be there in spirit.

Go Pies..Boldly, Bravely, Proudly into September.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 4:35 pm

Two Pies.... I luv your sig actually I like it so much that Im going to submit it to the club for the banner.....

Beautiful inspirational words for the boys....
Could u put it in the c/squad suggestions thread please..

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)

[This message has been edited by cobood (edited 28 August 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 5:03 pm

Top stuff 2 pies in cairns

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

THE D.O.C. Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 7:38 am

great work joffa and sly i cant wait 2 see the pub going off after your great speech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: