Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

CAREY MADNESS!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:12 pm
Post subject: CAREY MADNESS!!!Reply with quote

well,well,well, this has gone to far!!!!!!!

i was listening to triple m at about 12:30 today and they were talking to ricki nixon! careys manager , and he seemed to have had enough of carey and he gave the hint that they were splitting up. then later on in the day carey rang Triple M and was extreamly mad! He said that it was over between them and he was thinking of forcing legal action on nixon for his remarks.

Anyway he also mentioned that him and sally have split up, which could lead to him going to adelaide!

i think after all this mahem, its more likely for carey to move interstate! which is music to some peoples ears! (not mine)

did anyone else hear all this on MMM today 24/8/02

"my religion is footy and my church is collingwood"

*Rach_luvs_Lonie* Aries

*~LiL bItTa CoUnTrY..LiL bItA mJ~*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOO, I WANT CAREY TO CUM TO DA PIES!!!!!ITTS NOT FAIR DAMMIT!
luv Rach!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

I am so smart..S M A T
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:41 pm

just hurry up and tell the world where u want to play carey!!!!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
El Barto 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:43 pm

After hearing all this Carey business today simple equation is

COLLINGWOOD DON'T NEED AND SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS SCUM OF A MAN

Hopefully the reports of us backing away from Carey at 100 miles an hour is infact true

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:27 pm

I was 50/50 but after hearing all that on radio this egomaniac they call the king of football does not belong with the collingwood football club...its simple the collingwood football club is way way bigger than carey.

People on the count of three...ONE...TWO...THREE..One day in september we want to remember there isnt any doubting we'll be in there shouting ( you beauty ) Collingwood's such a part of this old town and we know they wont let us down !! GO YOU SEPTEMBER MAGPIES...You thucking beauty !!!.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:33 pm

I was only half listening to rex today on his radio show and only caught a bit of the interview with his manager nixon. Something about having to hear sheahan and walis voice's on the radio tends to make me turn off the radio. Now what happened? what was the point of the interview? Did carey go out drinking and missed a important interview with a club or what????.

THE PIES RULE AND NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY FOR THIS MIGHTY PIES

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*
Morrigu Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 1:44 pm

Craig Hutchinson said on MMM tonight Adelaide it is with Hawthorn the club in Vic most likely and Collingwood a very rough outsider. YES YES YES God I hope this is true WE DO NOT NEED THIS MORALLY BANKRUPT EGOMANIAC WHO IS WELL PAST HIS PRIME AT OUR GREAT CLUB!! Why don't you go to the USA Carey and play there - take Nixon and you're a shoe in for a Jerry Springer episode!! We're over it!!

Mcgoughs_gurl 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:36 pm

thanks for the info it really sucks living in country vic cause we cant get MMM

~**Mcgoughs_gurl**~
jk- i have come to the conclusion that i would like to marry McGough only thing is that i dont think he'd want me dammit! haha

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 5:04 am

If you listen to both sides you realise what really happened. Carey no longer jumped when Nixon said so, so Nixon, feeling like he was going to get dumped (since carey has been having talks with another manager since he has returned from the US and wanted to dump nixon then but didnt after nixon begged him not to etc) got in first. Bam! He tried to sink Carey's earning potential because he knew he was no longer going to get a cut. Very nasty. Nixon is in damage control because he has been exposed as someone who goes to the papers when troubles occur in his players lives. Like the Mr High Hair of Boxing Don King, Nixon promotes himself and his clients (in that order) no matter what the costs. (if i remember there lots of headlines with Ablett before he retired too, another one of nixon's club 10). Managers - sack em all, except for Craig 'Ned' Kelly. Let him have them all. Sh#t this whole thing is bad case of Jerry Springers America.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: