Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Multicultural Snapshots

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 5:50 pm
Post subject: Multicultural SnapshotsReply with quote

I thought I would share with you a few photos (I've taken) of the different cultures that are currently in Tasmania, these people are apart of AMES Institute of TAFE Tasmania, and recently they had a end of year picnic, and cermony. Here are some photos of a few people from different countries, some in their nations dress, and some are performing in their own countries dancers, or songs.

This is here Fabio, he's from Zimbabwe, he currently plays in a band at I believe the Repiblic Bar Hobart, he also has his own school teaching Zimbabwean Music, the music didn't sound too bad.

These women here are from Sudan, this is one of many dances performed in their country.

I am not sure her name, I might need to check again, but she is from East Temor, from what I can remember she wrote her own song and played it in East Temorese.

This lady here is also from Sudan, or Ethiopia, this is her nations native dress, if you look closely she almost looks like Whoopi Goldberg.

I cannot remember where these ones are from, I think Korea, or China anyway they performed a lovely dance, the guy with them looks remarkeble like Jackie Chan...

These girls are from Sudan, they sung a song and danced along with the other people from their country.

This girl is from Thailand, I am not sure about the dance..if it's something she created herself, or something from her country.

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

A typical Night out on the town in Tassie.....Thanks Mortis!!

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: