Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

FAR OUT!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:40 pm
Post subject: FAR OUT!!!!!Reply with quote

well i dont know about u but im sick of lossing to teams like geelong when we have the opportunity to show how good we r but yet again we cant beat the basterds!!! far out!! thank god the bombers lost today so we're still a game ahead of fourth but im starting to think that mick and the boys would settle for 6th,7th or 8th. HELL NO!!! no thank u! we dont want to burst into the finals and burst out.i want the double chance and i hope thats what they r going for and expect to get!

"my religion is footy and my church id collingwood"

JiMc 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:33 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets be fair dinkum everyone. One bad day at the office and everyone is ready to start the bagging the side. We are forgetting that this side finished 9th last year and near bottom the year before. The boys have played tremendous footy up until now and they can be excused for having a very poor game, probably the worst full game they have played all year. There will be knocks along the way but we have a very young side, younger than the Geelong side that beat us.

From the first bounce on Saturday we didnt seem switched on. Maybe all the media coverage during last week had the team believing that all they needed was to turn up and they would win. Big reality check.

The most important thing is that they rebound on Friday night and beat Richmond.

gO pIeS

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:44 pm

When Buckley lifts the Cup on the last Saturday in September, we will look back on this Geelong disaster and realise that it was the loss we had to have.
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:01 pm

I Don't like losing but I'm not overly dissapointed about losing. The facts are that Geelong played much better than us and fully deserved to win. We were a bit off our game but I think you must give Geelong credit for always having the pressure on our ball carriers.

I disagee with what Malthouse said about Geelong being the best side we've played this year. I thought Geelong worked hard and we're very diciplined but I don't think they can play any better than what they did last Saturday. I thought Brisbane have been the best side we've played. They looked much more dangerous against when they moved the ball but to our credit we played better than them.

Fradam Wrote This
Blanch Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 4:24 am

I must admit I'm a little frustrated at the loss as this was a chance to cement top 4. To be honest the eagles worry me. They are one game behind us and the game at subi is not going to be easy. Having said that I think we have to assess what we thought may happen after the ansett cup this year. I know I was "hoping" a top 8 finish was possible. If MM is calm about a loss then I feel ok about it, not happy but ok with it.

My oxygen is Collingwood. Without it I die.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 12:50 pm

I hate losing more then anything. Dont say anything even the slightest bit mean about collingwood and or jarrod molloy when i am around. (i am sure that geelong guy understands what i mean about jarrod!) I was very upset and dissapointed about the loss but i am not doubting finals victory.

I am a very optimistic person that thinks positive about everything. I believe everyone can accomplish what they want and if they want it, they can get it. I believe that collingwood can make top 4 if they sit down and think tremendously hard about their play and performance and try the best they can to improve it. Keep in mind that i think pessimists are very fantastic people too!

I believe in you magpies, you can make it

Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*
http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub

[This message has been edited by Miss_Lisey_Molloy (edited 15 July 2002).]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 2:53 pm

I agree Alf,

We don't want to be complacent going into the finals - a loss now may well be just the ammunition we need to remain potent.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: