Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MOLLOY is what we needed for that game!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 1:47 pm
Post subject: MOLLOY is what we needed for that game!!Reply with quote

if u look at the stats u would see why the so called hand bags beat us. THEY WENT IN HARDER!! mabye if we had of brang in the D9 he might of lifted our team and given us the toughness that we needed. Im sure lisey would agree with me. lol!! What do ya all think?

"my religion is footy and my church is collingwood"

Magpies_rule19 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

i do think u r right Anthony, we do need someone like Molloy!
And i also think it would be good 2 get tarrant and Brodie back!!
Ryan Lonie, well i dont know why he isnt already playing seniors!
i mean i luv all the players and i dont like bagging any of them but dont u think they should have brought Ryan back instead on Richo, we need someone who can run and someone who can kick long goals, even though i dont think it would have made a difference!

luv Sheree

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:04 pm

with everyone fit I can't see Molloy fitting in to the forward line. With Tarrant Fraser and Rocca already up there it would be too tall. I think he would be great down back. With him and Cloke hard and tough at the footy to help out Presti and Wakes back there I think it would work really well.

Fradam Wrote This
Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:12 pm

I think we just thought it would happen today, we didn't make it happen. Been in games like that myself. We thought "the cats are kids etc we don't have to get fired up like they are the bummers or port." We didn't go hard enough to control the game. They did. Good for them, i hope it gives them enough confidence to beat the dons by a point this week - and if this happens it will have been worth the loss (yeah i know its never worth the loss, just tryin to be positive... )

BUT THIS WEEK A WIN IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST.

We must take those sorry, limp-assed, mummy-boy, coach rebelling, thumb-sucking, pouty-wouty, soft-as-jello, shoulda-woulda-coulda-neverwill-be can't-kick-can't-bowl-can't-throw tigger-and-pooh-bears and nail them to the frickin' wall. This week we have no excuse. Punish those vertical-striped pussies so bad that Frawley walks out on them after the game and that Barry (i mean Darren) Crocker is named interim coach.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 9:57 am

hahaha. i definately agree! Oh well i sooooooo hope he is back this Friday. I have a lot of confidence that he will be. I was going [snip] at school about it!
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*

http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: