Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OVER RATED SIDES

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toolman 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:46 pm
Post subject: OVER RATED SIDESReply with quote

I don't know about you but I have come to a conclusion of the most over rated sides in the comp and there are 4 sides and why?
WESTERN BULLDOGS: since when have they ever tasted real success they only made a couple of prelims in the mid ninties and thats it, wallsy always props them up but why.
ADELAIDE CROWS: same with the bulldogs haven't done much since those back to back flags and are looking a bit fraglie at the moment. Its a moment of truth with ayers and his team
ST.KILDA: at least they are trying out youth for once , but again they are been proped up by the media that the team is oh so good lets see in 2 years, and not hype over them so much
RICHMOND: oh do this team break so many hearts they were on the petasal last year but this year looking to make finals in 2 years now. the constant underacheivers.
SYDNEY: aparty from the pugger farse and barry hall where can they draw on creditablity where is the struture, where are they going are they going for youth which they should or are they doing a carlton,richmond and just pugging in the holes witg older recycled players.

GOOD OLD MIGHTY MAGPIES FOREVER. UNITED THEY WILL NEVER BE BEATEN. LONG LIVE THE MAGPIES

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 1:54 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Essendon: A period of dominance and only one flag to show for it.
Collingwood is entering the dawn of a new era a start of a dynasty and if we walk away with only one preiership after dominating the league i will be disappointed.

Let's get down to business
I don't got no time to play around, what is this?
Must be a circus in town, let's shut the shit down
on these clowns; can I get a witness? (HELL YEAH!)
Toolman 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:11 pm

Yes you could throw essendon in the over rated side department another side that is over rated is hawthorn what have they done this year they have been hiding.

GOOD OLD MIGHTY MAGPIES FOREVER. UNITED THEY WILL NEVER BE BEATEN. LONG LIVE THE MAGPIES

Toolman 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 2:30 pm

And I mean "OVER RATED" sides what does every body else think.

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 5:51 pm

I think Port are playing their best footy now. Too early. Essendon can improve, i think bris will continue to fade. Crows are done, we exposed them as pretenders, as are the eagles. kangas would be a threat if they still had wayne heh heh. Pies can still improve, we've yet to see much of molloy or cummings, josh has just started to hit his straps, nick d will catch fire soon, as will obie once he gets rid of that damn beard. bucks is saving himself.. only real worries are whether cloke and mcgough can sustain things - its a long season for younguns. just on this topic - how good is mcgough - he reminds me - clearly - of a young greg williams without the 'tude. diesel was an expert at positioning and could kill you with a handball - mcgough's use of the ball is unbelievable.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:05 pm

swans
hawks
tigers

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:11 pm

I always thought Hawthorn were over rated big time....and bitchmond too.

BJ Aquarius

Harry C - The champion of the Harrys

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:38 pm

GEELONG

BJ

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:45 am

WELL I RECKON THE BOMBERS have been a great team over the past 3 to four years and should have won at least 3 grand finals and they only won ONE!!! stiff shit wankers. the've donw shit with such a good team!!

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 11:51 am

cam, i agree with most comments from u but i dont reckon the Eagles r pretenders cause they're 8 and 6 with 5 more at subi and if they can snatch 1 or 2 away games the're in business. i also reckon that that is our hardest game for the rest of the season cause its up there. essendon would be another tough game but.

"my religion is footy and my church is collingwood"

Miss_Lisey_Molloy Taurus

Keith Urban - CMA 2005 Entertainer Of The Year!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 1:54 pm

I think Essendon and Richmond are over rated. All i ever here is richmond this and essendon that.
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

*~LiSeY~*
*~Jarrod Molloy's Number One Fan!~*
*~Jarrod is my baby and nobody else's~*

http://groups.msn.com/AlyssasCollingwoodClub
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
iluvLONIE 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 2:11 pm

I know saying this ppl might think im crazy(well i am a bit..lol),but I reckon Brissy and Essenscum are overated! Yeah Brissy is a gr8 side but they can be beaten in Brisbourne! And Essenscum..well they are a good side to, but I dont think they are going to finish in the top 4 this year! I reckon the pies will finish the home and away season in 2nd place!
I cant wait 4 the finels, GOOO THE PIES!
luv Rach

ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie ohh the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Rowdy4ever 

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2002 3:04 pm

There are heaps of teams that are overrated but the problem is very few supporters think with there own brains, they just follow the media hype. I've had many arguments at work about how overrated Hawthorn & Richmond were last year let alone this year! There wasn't much competition last year and Essendon & Brisbane stood out because of it. I also don't think we got the credit we deserved last year either and as much as people may think I'm one eyed, we DID come very close to winning most games and the only thing that was missing was confidence which we have plenty of this year! That's what I think anyway!!

I don't think Bulldogs are over rated, they're just getting a lot of hype because of how well Darcy is playing. Essendon is because they're thinking in the past as well as Brisbane.

Adelaide are too & Fremantle in a very small kind of way.

But that doesn't mean I'm right! But I will say, even WHEN the Pies win the premiership this year, there'll be plenty out there still thinking WE are overrated! F### them! There'll all bitter for not chosing Collingwood as their team when they were kids and now they're in denial! (and that is true.)

Cam Capricorn

Nick's BB Member #166

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:57 am

Ok clokey i have changed my opinion of the eagles, i thought the bummers would deal with them and that would be that. Our game at Subi will be a crucial one too. Crucial yes, but WE MUST BEAT Richmond, Carlton, Essendon & StKilda purely from the 'i don't want to have their fans braggin at me' angle.

Hard at it. The Collingwood way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: