Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Some Comments

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doska^32 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:14 pm
Post subject: Some CommentsReply with quote

A very brave effort by the Scum they showed some pride for the rabble they are but I loved it when Riccardi kicked that goal, I'll rather them lose like that then lose by 10 goals because it hurts ten times more, so suffer to the scum.

Also to the rest of us tommorow is a big day for the Collingwood Football Club lets go out there tommorow and let those Melbourne supporters witness something they haven't witnessed since Round 11 last year a rampaging Black & White Army in every part of the ground. Mothers, Fathers, Kids, Louts, Friends the Cheer Squad tommorow we are all going to go crazy and give those Melbourne supporters a taste of what our Football club is about, the passion and the history of our beloved Collingwood they will realise that we have arrived and won't know what hit them.
Apart from a Collingwood win tommorow I would love to see my idle Scott Cummings play and kick a bag for the sake of our beloved club and for him self because he is a quality full forward that deserves credit. We all love him at Collingwood and talk about loving we all love everything about this mighty football club that has such a proud history.

Go You Magpies!!!!!

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 1:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

well said mate.

everyone FIRE UP for tomorrow's game. just remember, melbourne supporters are SCARED of collingwood fans. make them bloody terrified! scream, chant, shout, do whatever you can to make them fear the black and white army.

i just watched the replay of last year's melbourne/collingwood match. in the last quarter we were about 80 points up and the crowd was QUIET!! that's not going to happen this year. if we're thrashing them, don't just sit there, get on your feet and celebrate! look over at the cheer squad for inspiration. we'll try and chant all the way through the match if we can, whether we're winning or losing.

fire up people! big game tomorrow!

Dale61 

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 3:21 pm

Doska, I hate to tell you this, but Cummings played today for Williamstown. Didn't do much, but was double teamed all day and still kicked 3 goals.

"Racetracks are for racing, roads are for getting there."
Doska^32 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:06 pm

I'm shattered to hear that. Happy that he kicked three goals but I'm waiting patiently for the big boy to make an impact because he is a very underated player that our supporters will love for the next few years, he is a character.

Well Done - Scotty

Did Williamstown win?

The_man_in_Gold 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2002 4:35 pm

Doska

Once again you are spot on, the man in gold loves reading your most passionate postings.
I will greet you tomorrow sometime in the second quarter.

The wig's united will never be defeated!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: