Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

magpie joffa dolls!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:04 pm
Post subject: magpie joffa dolls!Reply with quote

lol like the dolls joffa, where do I get one?

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES. COMMON ENGLAND WE CAN WIN WC 2002! R.I.P GEORGE HARRISON and JOHN LENNON
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 6:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ian

Did you see the man in gold doll on saturday night?

It did create a lot of interest infact the kids in the squad absolutely loved it, im in the process of working with flounder at from the outer bulletin board in getting some sort of the man in gold poster made up but i dont know what sort of cost we will end up looking at it would be good to do something and donate all proceeds to a kiddies charity, The dolls gee i dont know i reckon the cost would be a killer, but i have had a fair bit of merchandising experience and i know 'the man in gold' merchandise with collingwood people will be a huge success, see my post on here last night under THE MAN IN GOLD NEEDS YOUR HELP.
Once again if anyone can be of help with assistance or any ideas it would be appreciated.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 8:33 pm

Yeah I did see the doll on Saturday. I walked passed you guys when you went nuts after another win ( a regular thing at that ground now ) and saw the doll. I was going to say something but last time I did that people looked at me like I was from another planet. (Australians need to lighted up a bit or at least Victorians anyway)
It was also beer O’clock so we rushed to the bar inside the ground.

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES. COMMON ENGLAND WE CAN WIN WC 2002! R.I.P GEORGE HARRISON and JOHN LENNON
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 2:48 pm

Good on ya ian
next time pal make sure you come over and say g'day.

The posters of 'the man in gold' at this stage are a goer the photographs will be taken on weekend and flounder will do the artwork a cost of 5 bucks will probably be the go and all proceeds will go to the childrens hosp.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 05 June 2002).]

I@n S 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 9:00 pm

Yeah i read your post and the replys at fromtheouter.com.
Sounds great.. Not much of a reation at this BB it must be said.. Oh yeah and there's only 1 Bucks

[This message has been edited by I@n S (edited 06 June 2002).]
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 2:01 pm

After speaking to eddie the proceeds will go to the collingwood charities which i gather is a group of assorted charities including homeless men so it will be going to a great cause.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: