Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A new tradition has began at colonial

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:09 am
Post subject: A new tradition has began at colonialReply with quote

Fellow magpies

At the cricketers we have the pre game speech, at colonial thanks to JLC we now have the circle behind the goals at coventry end on the concourse just outside locker room.

When we win we all gather in this spot and arm in arm we all form a circle and sing the greatest war cry in the world ( good old collingwood for ever )each week the circle gets bigger and louder and it sends a message to all them losers walking out the ground and that is for too long we have heard your scum theme song NOW its your turn to hear the greatest thucking song in the world, we cordially invite all collingwood people to come to this spot immeadiately after the game and join us as it will become one of the greatest traditions in football.
Thank you
seeyous there tonite after the sydney game.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 6:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

"We cordially invite" bs!! You'd damn well better be there to celebrate!!!! lol

btw - I'll try to come see you guys at half time - not sure where I'll be sitting but you'll be able to hear me...

"P__L___U__G___G__E___R" "P__L__U__G__G__E__R" (when he's on the bench the bastard!!)

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 8:08 am

yeah, everybody get down there. it's bloody crazy!

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 3:15 am

joffa 'going off prematurely?'... geez joff, reckon that might be an insult mate. the question is, how does greg know?

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:57 pm

The circle last night went off, it was bigger than the brisbane game anything up to seventy people at one stage in the circle all belting out good old collingwood for ever..plus at least a couple of hundred standing around outside the circle joining with us in song....its just unbelievable how this thing has taken off!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 5:07 pm

I've SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO missed seeing you guys go off both at the Cricketers AND the Colonial circle. Great to be back! Keep it up guys!

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:17 pm

it was bloody crazy last night!

good to see Alf jump in the middle of the circle at one stage...i thought his head was gonna explode he was chanting that loud!

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 6:59 pm

Everybody is most welcome greg you just gotta head there after the siren mate.

paulie 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2002 5:17 am

I think it must have been the longest circl of all time.I went for a quick beer in the members bar on the way home and as i left the ground I saw The Man I n GOld,JLC,Foxy and the boys still singing amazing effort.Well done boys of the C.F.C!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:35 am

Yeah Paulie, I filed into the Lockyer Room after the we had sung the song with the PA, got to the bar, got served, drank a beer, and went outside and the circle was still going.

Mind, it could be an indication of our drinking pace. Particularly after shouting ourselves hoarse bringing the boys home in the last quarter.

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: