Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

the CRACKERS versus DERMIE stoush

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pie-no-sauce 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 7:17 am
Post subject: the CRACKERS versus DERMIE stoushReply with quote

Watchin the replay of North playing over a bombed out Essenscrumsters on Saturday arvo I heard Eddie up the interest level to mention the following classic:->

"Dja hear about Crackers Keenan taking legal action against Dermie ,,, turns out that Crackers has told Dermie he'll drop the legal action if Dermie has the guts to face up to Crackers in the ring".

Well Ed you got my attention!!! What a classic. An old war horse like Clackers has got to be a big bogey for Chicken-Legs and if I were Dermie I'd be worried. (Remember when he used to go "crackers" on the field?).

So then, was I the only one to hear this ? Anyone know the details ?

Good to see our great sport having a sideshow like this as it is a real throwback to the 50's and 60's when genuine "larrikins" played the game and added a lot of colour to the game in general.

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 8:12 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you got it a little bit wrong there mate. Its actually the Sam V Crackers fight of the century.It is due to comments by Sam on The Footy Show about Crackers Ruck Coaching.Crasckers was at first threatening legal action but it proved to be too costly so they are going to have a boxing match.Actually dermie made the comment that he hoped it would be a cage match like in the wwrestling.Ed said Paul Dainty has the WWE wrestling coming to Australia and we have Sam and Crackers boxing over 3 rounds!!!

pie-no-sauce 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 9:05 am

thanks Paulie, you are right. Not sure why I had Dermie down for it but there you go. Sam would be a better candidate for Crackers so it should be interesting. Hope neither of them have a heart attack.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:47 am

PNS, maybe you just wanted to see Dermie get his face smashed in, I know I do!

-Craig

Bones 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:18 pm

I hope Crackers beats the livin crap out of that arsewipe Newman...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: