Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

GO THUCK YOURSELVES PORT ADELAIDE

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:24 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

For gods sake this is a collingwood site, i dont want garbage comming here rubbishing the collingwood football club( give em the chance and this board will be thucked!! ) we get enough of that from day to day, this is our home it allways has been and i dont want to share it with people who out of jealousy want to come in here and stick it up us, its got nothing to do with the bullshit of being objective, this is a place for collingwood people to celebrate our great love for the greatest thucking club under the sun..end of story. i have personally witnessed in what lengths people will go to in showing how much they hate the collingwood football club and its people, if this site ever allows other supporters to question our bias and loyality it will cease to become the site it has, this site was a great comfort to us in the real bad times we had not so long ago and it has become an even greater site as we watch this club rightfully lay claim to be the greatest football club in the
universe, it is for people who are not ashamed in proclaiming there love for collingwood it can never be a site for anything else.....Macca im sorry if i offended but i get worked up after a loss and watching that port player give the bird at the end of the game didnt bloody help, your ok macca but remember mate just because collingwood is your second team doesnt mean port are our second team...i hate the bloody lot of them and i wont change for all the bloody money in the world.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 1:44 pm

well said joff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 3:53 pm

Well I was there and I was very disapointed with the decision that decided the match!

Just before the game hd finished this BIATCH that barracked for Port pulled out her KNUCKLE BUSTERS and rised them at me I told her to sit down or I would kick her teeth in!

CANT WAIT FOR THEM PRICKS TO COME DOWN HERE!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!

NT - Pie 

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2002 4:13 pm

Didnt know we had become precious. Very disappointed in quite a few of you. What a big deal to make! No, dont even think about questioning my loyalty to the club...and yes i know you dont give a shit what I think...had to get it of my chest. Free country last time i checked, isnt it Nick, Joff?

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 6:03 am

It is a free country but from what I've heard it costs money to run this board and site - so I'd say Mike has the right to run it anyway he sees fit!

I want to encourage everyone to enjoy this fantastic BB but at the end of the day if you don't like the way it's run then go elsewhere!

GO PIES!
Marg

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 6:51 am

I just might ask mike to check the chat log from last night craig it appears your friend FJD was back to his usual no brain full of shit sicko behaviour....any ideas craig ?
You can see why i despise all you shit for brains morons who use that other spew bag bullettin board so in closing craig just PISS OFF!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !.............................http://www.mp3.com/joffa

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 7:01 am

I know what u r saying joff m8. this wanker came on and personally attacked joffa. What a thuckhead. Anyway i believe he was eventually booted. guys I know we want to keep our pies boards and chats to just maggie supporters. however, because we are the most loved and hated team in australia, we unfortunetly have mto put up with the dickheads. what we need to do is show we are a cut above and ensure we don't go to their club sites doing the same.

WE ARE COLLINGWOOD, EVEN THOUGH YOU BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 12:49 pm

umm?? What did I do?

-Craig

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 1:41 pm

Not you craig im talkin about macca.

clokeforever34 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:15 pm

macca and joffa,

your fingers must be bloody stuffed stop writing about this and talk about something usefull because were all acting like a bunch of babies.i mean who really cares what macca says joffa he can write all he wants and we all know he will probebly get arthrightise.so stop the shit and kiss and makeup and get on with life boys.

also macca u should know that if u say that shit every collingwood supporter is going to crack it so stop typing or type about how good collingwood r because u have to remember that your on a collingwood site and we love collingwood not port.

GO CLOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! writen by anthony c

Black_White 

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2002 4:25 pm

Long thread this one guys. A bit heated also, but enough is enough.
Port game is over, we should now look towards the Swans.
This topic is closed.

-Craig

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7   

Jump to: