Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Presti & Brodie

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpies36 

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 8:54 am
Post subject: Presti & BrodieReply with quote

Presti has not been getting much of a run around. Is it purely match up, or is he falling out of favour. When he is on the ground, he doesnt do too much wrong. i know Wakelin is probably more creative when he gets it and more skilful, but Presti is a fantastic stopper. I hope its just match up problems at the moment.

Also what about Brodie. Not too bad when he gets the ball, but doesnt appear to be getting it that much. Is it time for a run in the mcgoos as even the goals are drying up. Not saying I agree, but just wondering what you guys think.

Sav is a legend.

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 9:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Malthouse does strange things with Presti. This time last year he was sitting on the pine too and then against Port he played the whole game on the field and easily beat Tredrea.

As For Brodie, he's strggling for a touch at the moment. I think that actually something to do with Tarrant & Rocca marking nearly everything that there arn't as many chances to crum.

Fradam Wrote This
ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:22 pm

i think as long as neon is out, we need to have a crumbing forward like clogs in the side. only kicked 1 goal since round 2 but has played up field a bit more and been reasonable in most gamed without being spectacular. clogs needs to(with MM) decide what his role in the side is. is he solely a forward pocket crumber or can he be a rotating midfielder. he's done a lot of work on his fitness to become an on baller and like jeff farmer, could become a great in and under player if given enough opportunity in the middle of the park. presti is struggling. i think its more match up than form tho. with wakelin and cloke in such good touch and mckee dropping back in defence theyre finding it hard to get a match up for him. but theyre not dropping him which is promising - they could easily give him a ru in the magoos and bring in didak, steinfort, scotland or adkins. Vs port he will be important. has done a job on tredrea before and primus goes forward often. hope he gets some game time.

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 12:24 pm

apologies for the shocking spelling.........written in a rush

Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2002 5:19 pm

Dont worry about Presti!! he'll bounce back and when he does it'll be an absolute killer of a game!
If he plays against Port, he'll kill whoever he plays on!!
I love this guy! Prestigiacomo is the greatest!
Go Presti you beauty!!

PRESTIGIACOMO 4 LIFE BABY!!
Gonna get 3 Votes on Friday nite!
Port, youre screwed when Presti gets a hold of you!!

Who loves ya Presti?
WE DO!
paulie 

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 7:33 am

Yeah its just a matter of him having the right Match up.We can't ever again do to him what we did against the filth.Presti would have to be one of the most underated back men going around.With Richo ready to come back our backline really begins to get some depth.It'S great to see players now have to perform week in week out to stay in this side.

Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 4:20 pm

IMO Presti bulked up too much over the summer to jump straight back into the game - I thought he was a bit slow to be at top level. This will just take a bit of time to counter balance all the bulk he has put on and I think he'll be a better player for it, but have patience.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: