Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Josh Frasers big Comments! (Please Read)

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2002 8:07 pm
Post subject: Josh Frasers big Comments! (Please Read)Reply with quote

Tonight I saw the news and there was a repot about the Magpies performances, Josh Fraser made wht I think was the biggesdt comment of hes career but it was very INSPIRATIONAL!

For anyone who didnt hear or see it he said that the Pies are ready for the finals which wasnt sucha big comment but he also thinks that THE PIES ARE A TOP FOR SIDE THIS YEAR and I tend to agree with him!

The way the Pies are playing at the moment well they have shut the critics right up ACTUALLY MAKING THEM EAT THE OWN WORDS FOR ONCE! LOL

So what does everyone think of JOSH FRASER'S COMMENTS?

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go the Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!

Brown26 

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 3:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

we may have won, but last week we didn't play very well. It was good to win, but not the great football of the week before. Wether that was cause we played down to their level or what I don't know, but I wouldn't get too excited. We will need to improve heaps to get even close to Brissy, which we can, but we won't just march in their and smash them playing like we did last week.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 3:29 am

The sign of a good is to win when you have a bad week. We beat the Bulldogs without a significant contribution from Molloy, Nick Davis, Obree, Tarrant and Buckley was quiet for most of the game. Last year this is exactly the type of game we would have lost (geelong and kangaroos and sydney at colonial) and in the end they cost you a spot in the finals. Im quite happy to accept a scrappy win when we are not playing at our best. Every team has games where they poorly, the good teams however still manage to win.

This week the players will lift as its a big occassion. Brisbane are a very attacking team so it will be free flowing football and im very confident that the players will not let the club down. Once again Anthony Rocca is the key and i hope they play Mal Michael on him as im confident Rocca will beat in most contests.

I believe in you Magpies

Rogan Josh your comments are spot on, we are definately good enough to finish in the top four. For once it looks like we are aiming for the best and not accepting mediocrity.

JLC

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
Doska 

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:25 pm

JLC, couldn't have said it any better.
We must win the scraps to become a better side no side plays well everyweek not even Brisbane!
So far this year we played 1 quarter and a half against West Coast and won! We didn't play well against the Doggies but still managed to win that is a good sign and is the difference between finals football and missing out!
We must improve this week, and I'm sure the boys will give it all they got!

All Rise 

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2002 5:32 pm

Way to go Rogan boy!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: