Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where is Nick Davis's signature??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaicosForeverr 

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 1:27 am
Post subject: Where is Nick Davis's signature??Reply with quote

Its been almost 4 weeks since Nicky stated he would be in a Collingwood jumper next year barring death or serious injury, something I'am sure we all wanted to hear. Today I ask why have we not secured him for next year and beyond as yet.
We need him and hopefully Eddie and co are doing all thats required to keep him , I just wish they;d tell us so that we knew where negotiations were occasionally.

Nicky Please dont go. Everybody knows just how bad we need ya!!!!

Louis

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 3:35 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry mate,
Nicky D will be a pie next year.

He has publicly stated that, and remember in the early rounds when he was undecided, his form was bloody terrible. Before the Hawks game he said he will be a pie next year barring serious injury or death. Then what happened? His games against Hawthorn, Essendon and St Kilda have been fantastic. You can sense he was palying without that thought in the back of his mind.

He is 100% focused towards the Collingwood Football Club now. And his form at the moment is proving my point.

KILL FOR COLLINGWOOD
paulie 

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 4:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard BON on the radio on Saturday.He said he was leaving all the negationations to the Club and his new management team.Said as soon as a deal was worked out he would be happy to sign.By the way he didn't sound arrogant at all like some people have commented.Actually the interview was quite a pisser.He was at Caulfield Races and He gave his Bet of the Day as DOLPin Dance and it lobbed at $4.80.Perhaps theres a big future on Sport 927 for BON when he retires.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: