Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

You bloody beauty!!!!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:16 am
Post subject: You bloody beauty!!!!!!!!!Reply with quote

Classic...beat those pretenders...what excuse will they use????

Sorry bout missing last half in chat...gotta fly now

PS Thats 2 wins now BW!!!!!! You are never to be sacked!!!!

moooooooo 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well my post must have snuck in just after yours

those Essendon wankers play dry weather footy most of the year under the Colonial dry weather "bubble". They lost the G/F to the Lions and the Brisbane game coz it was a little bit wet and today proved that not only are we a good team but it showed up the so called bombers (not politically correct in this day and age either).

maybe all of us Pie fans should dig deep and buy the Essendon players an umbrella...oh no they're banned....what about one of those plastic things we have to buy.....hmmm...let's see...36*2 = $72.....and it'd be fun to see them running around worrying about their hair...like they did today really
pete

There's only three types of people: those who can count, and those that can't.
izert? 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 11:28 am

oh that game was asbsolutely beautiful!
and look at mc gough, his balls havent dropped yet and hes an absolute champion!!
2nd ever game and he gets the anzac day medal for a best on ground performance!!
i am absolutely rapt!!!

P.S: loved the gold look joff... suits you

Magpie Mark 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 1:32 pm

Yes, today was a VERY good day!!!!!!!!!

Nick is RAD 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:06 pm

Whatta game!!
I was sitting in the highest possible seats at the ground, and absolutely lovin' it! essendon supporters all around us, we litterly laughed in the sorry faces!
McGough & Clokey, 2 awesome players! man, i was excited, clokey has a never say die attitude, and mcgough looks as though he's played 50 games already! I'm soo stoked that we won (can't wait for school tomoz!) and stoked 'bout McGough getting BOG.
what can i say, we DOUBLED essendons score! awesome!!!!
GO PIES!!

--nick davis is the next best thing!!--

ramjet21 Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:13 pm

speaking of school, its incredible to think mark mcgough has to go to school tomorrow...what a come down!!! young talent - didak(did he get a run today?), adkins, tarrant, cloke,neon, nicky davis, mcgough, fraser, rocca is what, 25? we can definately build a team around these guys for the next 6-10 years.

Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:22 pm

Excellent game! I had the best time! This i exactly like Collingwood Vs. Western Bulldogs last year! When everyone tried to get a goal! Although Cummings kicked no goals, i watched the replay on Fox Footy Channel and he helped get 3 goals although he didn't kick any!! Congratulations McGough on getting Best On Ground!!!! I was sitting in the olympic stand and got absolutely drenched! Thank god for ponchos!!! Anyways in the 3rd quarter essendon supporters started getting up and leaving! Now what a bunch of sooks! They could of came back in the 4th quarter (thankgod they didn't) and won and all these people can't stay! I couldn't believe it! If that was collingwood we would stay to show our support for the might magpies! Once again excellent game guys! Play like that every week!!
Love alwaze,
Alyssa xoxo 14 in 21 days!!!

*~LiSeY~*
I Love Jarrod, He's The Best, He's the best player in the black and white vest!!!

Woodsman 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:40 pm

Well, that performance exceeded all my wildest expectations. I went with 7 Essendon people and I gove it to them all game.
The committment of the players was fantastic. I place this win as one of the best I have witnessed.
Clokey and McGough deserve all the praise put upon them. I had clokey as BOG at half time, his courage is awesome to watch. My votes would be:
3 - Burnsy (sometimes I think we forget how good this guy can be)
2 - Cloke
1 - McGough

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 12:54 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

I have just come back from being in Melbourne since wednesday and oh my F%$%&*&^^ GOD!!!!!!! What a great Anzac Day 2002 was!!

It was my very first Anzac day match I have been to and words can't describe how over the moon I am!!!!!.

WE BEAT ESSENDON, WE JOLLY WELL BEAT ESSENDON!!!!!!!! I am still on cloud nine about it.

So what if it was raining and everything I took to the ground got wet thru, I don;t care, we beat essendon and that's the only thing I care about!!!!!!!!!.

I also got the speed skaters autograph(the aussie who won our first winter game GOLD medal) can't remember his name but he was sitting in the row behind me.

I still have a HUGE smile on my face over beating the dons, it was MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!.

GO THE MIGHTY MAGICAL MAGPIES!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
*2002 Joint V.C*

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 27 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by molloymagic (edited 28 April 2002).]
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 1:49 pm

Steven Bradbury.

paulie 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 8:23 pm

yeah I was on my way round from the top of the olmpic stand to say g'day to the cheersquad.When I saw the great Steven Bradbury got to shake the great mans hand.If I"D had a couple more beers i could have fallen down in his honour.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: