Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PROUD TO BE COLLINGWOOD

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 4:54 pm
Post subject: PROUD TO BE COLLINGWOODReply with quote

I'm just absolutely rapt and proud to be collingwood, you know we have copped plenty but i guess that goes with being a maggie supporter, But today this team and club gave us something back and it's moments like this that really make us all realise just how fortunate we all are that we are followers of the greatest football club not only in Australia but the world.
WOW what a game what a day how proud were we in that last quarter as we just celebrated our love for this club, it was really quite a memorable moment, YEP being a collingwood supporter is just the ants pants!!
Well done to all the boys today and thanks so much because that win over essendon meant so much.
GO PIES!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:20 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

And wasn't the beer garden going off after the game???? YAY PIES!!!! Great win, and even greater to celebrate it amongst our own at the cricketers! Wish I had a dollar for every time I sang "Good old Collingwood forever" tonight!

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.

[This message has been edited by mandy (edited 25 April 2002).]
Buckley Surfers 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 5:31 pm

And I was so proud of you Joffa in that wig and coat. WE sit above you in the second deck and I took a few digital pictures after the game - I will see how they turn out and if they are any good I will post them on our site.

The noise you guys made was terrific and I loved that "Magpie Army" chant when we were home and hosed.

Cheers, buddy!

WE'RE COLLINGWOOD - AND THEY'RE NOT!

I@n S 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:05 pm

Could not be more happy with todays win. If the Cheer sqaud looked over at the collingwood members you would've noticed me jumping up and down we joy, pumping my arms in the air then waving my scarf, singing Good Old Collingwood till my heart was content and my throat felt like a razor blade. I tipped us BTW. Forget a million dollars I feel like 50 trillion.
Where is magpiegirl BTW? Has she come back to join us now we've won 2 straight? I hope NOT. No Bandwaggon supporters at Collingwood thankyou every much.
GO YOU COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 6:39 pm

gotta be the best win since 1990. just a bloody amazing day. i'm bloody exhausted now though.

that last quarter was unreal! jumping around, singin in the rain. ahhh i'll never forget that stuff. and during three-quarter time, singing outside the ground, waving goodbye to all the teeny-bopper bomber fans!!!! hahahha i love it.

what an absolute ripper.

and oh yeah, heaps of times i looked up at the members and it was goin crazy!! spontaneous chants and pure madness! i loved it! i reckon we totally outnumbered the bomber fans.

I@n S 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2002 8:06 pm

quote:

gotta be the best win since 1990. just a bloody amazing day. i'm bloody exhausted now though.
that last quarter was unreal! jumping around, singin in the rain. ahhh i'll never forget that stuff. and during three-quarter time, singing outside the ground, waving goodbye to all the teeny-bopper bomber fans!!!! hahahha i love it.
what an absolute ripper.
and oh yeah, heaps of times i looked up at the members and it was goin crazy!! spontaneous chants and pure madness! i loved it! i reckon we totally outnumbered the bomber fans.

Foxy out numbered is a understatement. I couldn't see a Essenscum fag anywhere near us during the last Q.
It was also good to see the Cops drag some Essenscum Fags away. Bad Lo-sa-hers I guess LOL.
I was trying to send a SMS during the 3rd Q but I couldn't due to the shakes. Thats excitment for you.
I don't know how it compares to 1990 because I was only 10 and only been in Australia 4 years. I'm not even sure when I starting supporting collingwood. 1992 I think some school mates got me into football and supporting the MiGhTy MaGpIeS.

All us Pie fans should meet up I recon. Some of you have but I need to join in. I bet we'd have a great time.

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon

[This message has been edited by I@n S (edited 26 April 2002).]
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:43 am

YOU BLOODY RIPPER!!! Absoluuuutely Brillllliiiant. I rang a few Essendon supporter mates after the game yesterday, they were pretty shocked. One was at the game and all I could hear in the background was an insane noise of Collingwood fans cheering ( I couldn't go because I had to work just after the game finished plus I has uni assignments ). Anyway, the other mate who wasn't at the game couldn't believe how shit Lloys had played..kept saying, can't believe it...Lloydy, he played so sh*t! I just laughed. GOOOOOO PIIIIEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!

JDF
magpie24 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 3:47 am

Yesterday was a very SPECIAL for all supporters of the CFC.

It was great to see the boys go in so hard for the whole game.

Me thinks we are starting to finally turn the corner!

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY*****
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 7:41 am

I recon that Bruce Ruxton also made the day when he presented the medal to young McGough.He played a fantastic game and deserved all the acholades that he gets.
Come September,(even though I will be out of town)the boys will be there for the finals.......TRUST ME.......

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 9:55 am

Well done to the boys, played with plenty of heart and courage. They did us all proud and made us all happy as it pissed down rain on us but we didn't care, it was fannnnnnnnnnnnnnntastic, 24 hours later I'm still on a high.

I usually say nothing is better than beating Carlton and I loved that last year but this was pretty bloody good too if not better.

Love those pies!!!!!!!!!

Fradam Wrote This
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:25 am

Hey! Excellent game yesterday! I was in the olympic stand and got pissed on by rain! But it was way above worth it to win, sing the song, and watch the essendon supporters leave during 3 QUARTER TIME!!! What a bunch of sooks! They weren't even losing by much! If that was us we would stay to the end to show our support! All up excellent game and i am soooooooooooo happy! I had the best day! I teased all the people in school who claimed essendon would win! I went up to like nearly everybody in school and go what footy team do u go for? and if they said essendon i would dance around going 33! 33! They are all really pissed at me now! WHO CARES! I DON'T! I have been on a high all day thanks to the good old collingwood magpies! I am glad to have black and white blood!
Love alwaze,
Alyssa xoxo 14 in 20 days!!!

*~LiSeY~*
I Love Jarrod, He's The Best, He's the best player in the black and white vest!!!

Doska 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:49 am

Join the club Lisey, I made sure every Collingwood supporter ran a muck today and all you could here all day was chants and essendon supporters being bagged, I loved it, as im one of the most passionate supporters in my school i cop the flick when we lose and i face it but when we win matee i make sure i give it to em heaps. Well donee and make sure u keep going let them know who we areeeeeeeee! Where collingwood & we have arrived!!!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 11:38 am

Winning or losing

Raining or shining..... Im always proud to be Collingwood

But yesterday drowned as a rat I was proudest yet !!

GREAT effort Pies!!

OH what a feeling!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:15 pm

Yes Joff I was rapped to have baten them farks and I felt very privledge to have shared the victory with you my friend!!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE VL TURBO!

y2Traci Gemini

Geelong Magpie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 5:57 pm

Yeah, the rain came down at its heaviest during that third quarter....but by then I was past caring!
It could have snowed for all we cared.
To beat Essendon in that way, when not one single person in the media - so-called 'experts' - tipped us to win, was pure magic.
To be sitting in the Cheer squad with everyone around us going ballistic, it was all pure heaven.
Can we have some more of the same, Pies?!?

"With wings on our feet, and hope in our hearts"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: