Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sticking it up the Scum & Memberships

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doska 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 10:37 am
Post subject: Sticking it up the Scum & MembershipsReply with quote

Seeing the Collingwood supporters united as one, it was like when Australia beat Uruguay everyone was hugging everyone, I know I was, people sang outside the ground, that win brought the Collingwood faithful together. I love it, I loved seeing Collingwood supporters happy, you have your louts, you have your family supporters, you have the cheer squad, you have supporters that go to the footy every week & you have the bandwagoners who I don't really like. But everyone was united, we are all in this thing together. We have a fair ammount of supporters that aren't members of the football club and I'm trying my hardest to get all the people that I know that go for Collingwood to become members, even if they don't go to the games much. For a club that has the most supporters by a country mile but only has 28,000 members it is disapointing. We can get this figure to 40,000. I might get about 10-20 people to become members but if everyone can talk a Collingwood supporter to become a member then slowly & slowly our numbers will grow. Where a great club, with great supporters, great history, Every time I go to the footy I always meet new Collingwood supporters and talk through out the game. I also love when people take there kids to the footy and get them soaked into Collingwood at a young age, thats the future. I know alot of people are members but the people you know that go to the games and aren't members make sure they become one !!! Its all for the good of the club. We have such a great future and great administration. Great players and good crop of youngsters. We are going to be a power house as Malty said Man Utd status so if you are reading this post and arent a member join this great club on its quest for future success. I love the hats they are thucken quality!!!! you also get a free hat if u become a member. !!!!

As for the scum, what a day it has been, all week I have been copping it from Essendon supporters well today went to school and stuck it right up them. At recess all Collingwood supporters gathered up and we sang our song it was sungggggggg louddddddddd in the court yard, I was conducting it bout 30 people joined in it was thucken beatifullllll, united as one. So I hope every single one of you have fun sticking it up the scumm.
You might here these exuces.
1) it was raining & wet
2) whos won more premierships
3) fluke wait till round 20 yada yada yada!!!
face the facts essendon we outplayed use in the rain you scum bags we didnt ask for the rain it just happened to arriv on the day so quit making exucesss and face the facts you are an overated bunch of footballers that have two golden boys that u just cant touch.
I hope you fry in the heat of perth next saturday afternoon you genetic freaks!
GO THE PIES!

lones 

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2002 2:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

lol..I agree with ya 100% Doska. I just got one of my friends 2 join the pies and im working on another friend(she is an Essenscum supporter)..I have one thing 2 say 2 all the Essenscum supporters NER NER NER NER NER NER......GO THE PIES !!!!

OHHHHHH the Ryan Lonie OHHHHHH the Ryan Lonie OHHHHHH the Ryan Lonie and thats what its all about

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: