Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Embarrassed

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toe 

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2000 6:16 pm
Post subject: EmbarrassedReply with quote

I don't know about any other Magpie Supporters, but I am totally embarrassed by certain supporters who seem to me, are all trying to be little Eddie Maguires.

As if we don't get enough crap from everybodie about the way our club is travelling at the moment, then we open up the paper to see letters written by the likes of Joffa and Alf Andrews, and if thats not enough then we get to watch Joffa make a complete Dickhead of himself and everyone else that supports our team, on the Footy Show.

Why don't you Alf and Joffa, just shut up and try and give our club a rest from the media, as if our dickhead president doesn't do enough in embarrassing the club. And we certainly don't need Idiots like you two blokes giving him a hand.

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2000 6:47 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

calm down they just like their club give joffa the benefit of the doubt he says he was just standing by his mate who was getting into a fight with a richmond pleb. Alf was rightfully having a go at mike sheahan and his constant crap he hands out to collingwood. He used to be respected (almost forgotten times now eh mike?) now he just writes crap for that tabloid to sell newspapers and picks on his favourite target collingwood, because collingwood sells.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2000 6:43 pm

Well, Joffa, I wasn't going to say anything about this but seeing as you insist ...

Look, I really don't want to do a job on this person. He (or she) is new to this Bulletin Board and that was his (or her) first post.

Well, Toe, it's like this. If you'd been around this site for a while you would have known that I am no great fan of Eddie McGuire. So I was flabbergasted, to say the least, to be called a little Eddie McGuire or whatever it was you said. Just because I have an intense hatred of Mike Sheahan for his constant bucketing of our club does not make me a little Eddie. Eddie and I have one thing in common and that is we both love Collingwood.

I get the impression that you, too, are a Collingwood supporter. So welcome to the No.1 Australian Rules football fan site on the internet. Most of us here love Collingwood. We get a few interlopers from other clubs and they're welcome too. But when a non-Collingwood supporter comes on to this Bulletin Board they do so at their own peril

I'm not going to say any more. If you think I'm a bit of a fool then you're probably not the only person on this BB that thinks that. But that's OK. I can wear it. I'm not ashamed of my opinions and I'll continue to express them, whether that be here, or in the pages of newspapers, or in the crowd on match-days.

As for Joffa. I missed the Footy Show unfortunately so I didn't see what happened. So, I'll let Joffa have his say ....

Go, Joffa ...

------------------
**floreat pica**

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2000 10:46 am

Our song does say "Hear the barrackers a shouting! As all good barrackers should!"

Barracking for your team is not embarrassing, actually I think it is a prerequisite.

Keep barracking Joffa and Alf. If the crowd around you at the bar, before the Geelong game, was any indication, not many Pie supporters are embarrassed to be around you.
nikki 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2000 2:00 am

i totally thought joffa presented himself well what the hell was a collingwood supporter on the article when it was avbout a carlton incident????? anyway sheehan is such a loser he always has opinionated articles that are so one sided its ridiculous any wa::: mike sheehan no one cares about your opinions!!!!!!!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2000 4:22 am

Here, here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: