Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

BLACK AND WHITE WHEELIES

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 5:14 pm
Post subject: BLACK AND WHITE WHEELIESReply with quote

After the west coast game at the MCG i had the pleasure of meeting greg who has just recently started up his own supporter group called 'black and white wheelies' greg is confined to a wheelchair and is searching for other magpie fans with special needs to join his group, the group has been approved by the club, greg gave me some flyers and i told him i would announce his new supporter group on nicks board.

Good on ya greg your a legend mate and i hope it all goes well.
Gregs email addy is rooster@magpies.net
please lets all get behind greg and his new supporter group i reckon its fantastic,
Im about to email greg and offer any support he may require he may even enjoy a few words of encouragement from other nicks board users.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's me thinking joffa's got out his old Malvern Star and has photo's performng tricks down Sydney Road, avoiding the no 19 tram....

Best of luck Greg, if there's anything I can do (which is highly unlikely I'd reckon) give us a holler!

don't forget, if you don't make it to a game, join in the fun on the scoreboard chat..(if it still works after what magpiemad does to it this week!!)

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 12:51 am

Quote LD...."don't forget, if you don't make it to a game, join in the fun on the scoreboard chat..(if it still works after what magpiemad does to it this week!!)"

WHAAATTTT???????????

MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 4:51 am

SSShhhhhhh..... let me break it first...

BWUHAHAAhahahaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaahahahahahahahahhaaaaaaahaaaaaa..............*cough*.......aaaaar...*cough*.........aaaarrrgggg......................................~...... ....

Rosewall Woman 1 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2002 5:40 am

Thanks for the promo Joffa, I've known Greg for years and have been helping him out a little to get this group off the ground (Just basically told him about the various boards etc and helped him post a few messages).

He is thrilled beyond belief that the group is going to get going and has lots of great ideas to increase the involvement of the wheelies in the game.

So promote amongst anyone who has special needs - they don't need to be on wheels.

Thanks for your help, I know he was rapt to meet up with you after the game

RW1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: