Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Im disapointed In you guys

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
donny miller 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:12 am
Post subject: Im disapointed In you guysReply with quote

Im Disapointed

I have been reading this discussion board for a few years now and rarely have submitted anything,I just enjoy reading other peoples views on collingwood.When i read this mornings disscussions i was wondering what has happened to the loyal collingwood supporters out there.

Yes it was a bad loss,No we didnt play well,but if we give up on our team like some people have, we aren't much better than the players that we are critizing are we???

The last few weeks I have been converting my sister and brother-in-law to going for collingwood.they both are ruby league fans who have just moved to melbourne from townsville.I took them to the game last week and they both commented on how passionate the magpie fans are.

Dont lose your passion and keep backing the pies.We will come back from this

Donovan Miller

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

well said donny, and welcome to the BB!

you can't stop the boo boys and boo girls, you get them at every club. but you'll find that the majority of pie fans do not give their team away so easily

"..we flew at them as a hawk to his prey, passed through them in the disordered state in which they were, separated them into two distinct parts and then tacked upon their largest division.." -- Captain Cuthbert Collingwood, 1797
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:02 pm

I was expecting quite a few more dummy spit threads than we have got so far...I was majorly hacked off when I saw the result, but I hope that the canning we will get from the press etc will get our collective rses into gear. Your thoughts are spot on Donny.
We obviously have a problem turning over the ball, and are missing a few players who would be automatic selections. As a few folks have pinted out, its 3 rounds gone, not 3to go.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:23 pm

Even after sleeping on it I was still upset about last nights performance. Jumped on here to find the mood just as black.
Then I saw your freeservers page LD....Muff Soup....HaHa!
At least you got me laughing and put a smile on my dial..thanks.

-Craig

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 1:34 pm

try it...its actually bloody good!

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 4:52 pm

Welcome to Nicks Donny Miller......Dont worry about a few dummy spits.... it usually happens when we lose.... its just a way for some ppl to vent their frustrations.....

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 4:15 am

If there's a dummy spit to be had, at least I'd rather see it done here amongst our own. I don't always agree with them, and often find the comments to be harsh. But after such a shocking game like Friday, it's understandable.

Given a few days to cool off, the faithful can encourage us all to look forward to the next game, and stop lamenting the last.

GO PIES!!! LET'S THUMP THE HAWKS NEXT WEEK!!!!
(see? it's happened already )

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.

[This message has been edited by mandy (edited 14 April 2002).]

[This message has been edited by mandy (edited 14 April 2002).]
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:01 pm

The only thing we can do is look toward next Saturday and see what happens. See if the media give us the same treatment as the gave Blue scum last week (which I very very much doubt), maybe we'll get some of our better players but. Maybe Mick might actually rip into the lads and tell them to pack it if the can't handle it. Who knows. But I am expecting a much gutsier and determined performance next Saturday. If it doesn't happen, and then doesn't happen against Essendon, THEN I will start asking questions. 5 rounds is a better indication than 3. Give The Club a bloody chance.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 7:36 am

... when the siren finally went to stop the pain, I was proud that there was obviously still more Collingwood fans at the Gee then there were Carlton fans ...

Rule 1. Barrack for Collingwood
Rule 2. See rule 1.
Rule 3. There is no rule 3.

CARN DE PIES!
Greg J
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: