Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Your kidding me

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
I@n S 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:27 pm
Post subject: Your kidding meReply with quote

I don't beleave... it.  (ever seen one foot in the grave? ) Carl Steinfort and Ben Kinnear are in. Ok what about Didak and Adkins? Nothing against Steinfort and Kinnear but i'm dead sure Didak and Adkins are much better players.

One more thing.( don't read ahead if you get offended easy because you'll see me at my worst because i'm not in the best mood tonight.)

Eddey said on the footy show that when he was a kid a Carlscum supporter much older than him took his beenie off and through it under the train. If this is true or not (maybe just talk by Ed) I've seen bastards do this. It was our last game against the Harwks. Prick took a collingwood scarf and through it onto the tracks just as the train was pulling in.

If i see some bastard do this again i'll through him on the tracks for sure  

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: