Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Nick Davis - Absolute Tragedy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpies36 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 8:40 am
Post subject: Nick Davis - Absolute TragedyReply with quote

Let me tell you all that it will be an absolute tragedy if Nick Davis leaves the club at the end of the year. The guy is an absolute gun and just because he has had a couple of bad games, I cannot beleive that some supporters are turining on him. He kicked 4 behinds on the weekend. Had this been 4 goals, would some supporters be bagging him. We all know he is a very accurate kick and just happened to miss a couple on the weekend. A couple of bad games does not mean his heart is not in it etc. etc. Im sick of hearing this crap. Give him some time. If Buckley has a couple of bad games will people be jumping up and down. Id like to think not. I dont care if N Davis plays another couple of bad games because he will come good and come the end of the season will be one of our best players this year.

Sav is a legend.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:30 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The bad games are not a worry. The lad is underdone and needs more practise to find form.
What is a worry is that he has not signed. If that remains his choice then the club can only do one thing, and that is get the best trade possible.
As we need a ruckman or another tall defender then this may be an opportunity. Will we get Shauble back? Sranger things have happened, witness Mark Orchard!.

-Craig

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 11:40 am

nicky just needs to kick a couple of goals and he'll be back in form. don't worry about him. he's a quality player, and gets on really well with all the players and malthouse.

and he was also pretty underdone coming into this season.

Magpie.girl 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:24 pm

Unfortunately, my belief is that Nick is gone. The family trouble, lack of form and injury is getting him down and he just wants to go home. Trust me on this one.
My biggest worry is that our recruiting staff suck so badly that I wouldn't be surprised if we pick up Tony Lockett in exchange for Nick and our first round draft choice.
How is Danny Roach doing?
I heard Terry Wallace say on the radio last night that your first round draft choice should be the type of player that plays 150 games. Hmmmm, Josh, yes, Didak, hope so, Cole, same as Didak.
Any others? No, we trade them off.
We get given the patience line, wait till these guys play 50 games plus. Risk is, they may go the way off Nick, and nearly Tass and want to leave.

Pies R Us

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:26 pm

yer i know the little buggers at sydney... but i mean.. its not that he hates it at collingwood, or that he wants to go to sydney really bad, its just the ppl that ARE sydney that make him wanna go...

which means has nicki thought about the move of TEAMS as much? it just shows u how much his heart must be going, cuz of his need of family and friends from syd.
I mean nicki loves it in the fwd line, so lets think.... lockett, hall, o'lough, kelly at times... is there a place? i mean i am sure nicki can make a place for himself its just that they rely so much on those players.....

i dont know.

i just dont want him to leave.. well seeing as sydney's 'got into his ear' lets get into his other one shall we??????? everyone just make it even MORE showable that we love, need, care, and want him @ Collingwood... he'll change his mind...

a lady askd at training thou, if he had signed the contract, now he probably didnt want to tell her or anyone much about it, but she whispered the question to him, and he whispered back a yes and a nod.... so????

cross your fingers for a while guyz
Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

RODE + #45 4 EVA!
#21 4 EVA GO BRENT!
always legends,will stay legends
wait for tuckey and nicki stone
to kick our butts:
COLL VS WEST COAST/COLL VS HAWTHORN
MagpieMad Leo

One in, All in!!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 2:40 pm

lol "our recruiting staff suck so badly" yeah Molloy, Rintoul, Cummings.......... yeah they are shockers

I@n S 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 6:17 pm

yeah nice sarcasm magpiemad

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon
mark stokes 

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2002 7:28 pm

play nick at willy for a couple of weeks. if he's waiting til the end of the season to make a decision of playing at colling wood this to me he is not 100% behind the club drop him and put some one in who is commited to the club.

couldabeen

Broadie 

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:52 am

I had thoughts along those lines as well, but the thing that will make him stay (if anything can) will be to be a part of a successful FINALS team.

Dropping him to Willy will only harden his resolve to go North and drop Sydney's trading price (i.e. SYDNEY TRADER: If he's playing in your reserves, surely we can't give you O'Loughlin AND Goodes - would you like a Schauble instead?)

Broadie
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2002 10:03 am

When did all this happen??

JDF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: