Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

REMEMBER THAT DAY AT OPTARSE OVAL, ITS PAYBACK TIME !!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 5:51 am
Post subject: REMEMBER THAT DAY AT OPTARSE OVAL, ITS PAYBACK TIME !!Reply with quote

So who gives a rats if this mob is on the bottom in this case i say LETS KICK EM IN THE HEAD WHILE THERE DOWN AND OUT !!

A couple of years ago we sat at optarse oval and cried when this scum flashed the score on the electronic score board indicating there highest ever score against us.
It was humilaiting and embarrassing and we sat there while the scum stood up and pointed to the scoreboard and laughed and spat upon us.
I tell ya a lot of us maggie supporters were in tears that day and they( the filth supporters) will never be forgiven and we must never forget.

THIS IS THE ONE , go you maggies lets kill the bastards!!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

CAAS 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:30 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Joffa

This weeks banner should read about how good it will be to post our 1300th win (the 1st of any AFL/VFL). Also to remind the players to kick them whilst they are down.

or you could just put this
SIDE 1
PAYBACK TIME

SIDE 2
WE ARE THE YOUTH
LETS BLOW THESE BLUES AWAY
WE ARE THE YOUTH
LETS NOT DELAY IT ANOTHER DAY

GeorgeQ 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:42 am

Yes I remember the game, I watched it live on the TV. My daughter who was not into football at the time asked me why I supported such a hopeless team. I get insults from idiots daily about being a Collingwood supporter but no one in my family had every questioned my committment to the pies before that dark day.

Don't get mad get even. I hope we win by 100 points, I will enjoy sticking it up that mob starting from next Saturday morning.

cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 3:58 pm

Gawd how I remember that day.....I wish I could forget.... but I cant unless we humiliate the scum like they did us......

Revenge would be oh soooooooooo sweet!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: