Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

YOUR A STINKING DISGRACE 'FILTH' SUPPORTERS !

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 4:31 am
Post subject: YOUR A STINKING DISGRACE 'FILTH' SUPPORTERS !Reply with quote

Well in the herald sun today on front page of sports liftout section you will see a photograph of 2 'filth' supporters holding up there membership tickets i guess in some sort of protest in the beautiful hiding they recieved at the hands of the sydney swans yesterday.

I can only hope that this photograph haunts these two 'filth' supporters for the rest of there life, because i can tell ya they wouldnt know what loyality was !! They wouldnt know the meaning of getting behind your club in troubled times !! Them sort of people would walk away from hard situations in life because they dont have the guts to stand firm and remain steadfast.
Although they are only 'filth' supporters and obviously on the wagon for good times only it goes to prove one thing once and for all, The collingwood supporter stands head and shoulders above 'FILTH' supporters, never ever in all them bad years we had did i see a collingwood supporter stand up at a game and disgracefully hold up a membership ticket.
The 'filth' football club should revoke there memberships immediately, what a thucking disgrace!!

Kick there sore sorry arses come friday night maggies PLEASE!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 4:52 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

very well said Joffa

they are an absolute disgrace to be even called a FILTH "supporter"..cos their not

i would be ashamed if collingwood fans ever did that...

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 5:08 am

So who is bringing the wooden spoons this week ??

jlc

I am the game, you don't wanna play me
I am control, no way you can change me
I am have heavy debts, no way you can pay me
I am the pain, and I know you can't take me

Look over your shoulder, ready to run
Like a good little bitch, from a smoking gun
I am the game, and I make the rules
So move on out, and you can die like a fool
Play the game, you're gonna be the same
You're gonna change your name, you're gonna die in flames
Hahahahaha
Time to play the game!
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:23 am

spot on joffa. carlton supporters are bandwagoners, just like tiger supporters.

we really need to absolutely slaughter them next week.

magpie24 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 8:54 am

Trouble is with Carlton scumbags is they are to spoilt over the years and they cannot accept defeat.Well i say to them GET USED TO IT SUCKERS!!

Watch em all jump off the bandwagon now!

******WE WILL RISE IN OUR OWN WAY*****
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 8:58 am

very true..this week they'll be lucky to have 10, 000 filth supporters while we will have 40, 000 plus.. lets murder em!

pure magic...
paulie 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 11:58 am

They wouldn"t know what supporting your Club was well said Joffa.

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2002 12:05 pm

It's just typical of what sooks Carlton supporterts are. Have two bad games and they all jump off. As much as I hate to say it they're a sucessful club and their fanshave had it pretty good.

Well Carlton fans your in for some more bad times on Friday night. Keep your membership tickets so you can see some good footy.....from us.

Fradam Wrote This
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:00 am

Yes im off to dimmeys now to get my 50 cent wooden spoon for friday night!!!!

Everybody bring a wooden spoon i will paint mine blue and white!!
Thank you
have a nice day!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:14 am

Just Blue Joff - Old Dark Navy Blue - same colour as they'll be feeling on Saturday.

dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:35 am

Great idea guys. I encorage everyone to buy a wooden spoon and bring it along on saturday.....BUT.......

If the filth ever fire up for a game it's against us!! And I would HATE to read that all the wooden spoons and the wooden spoon chants, fired the filth up enough to beat us. Lets not give them the ammunition they will be looking for!!

My cautious nature comes from an infamous day at Vic Park back in around 1985, that I had a hand in our downfall and it was the worst feeling I ever had. The day was wet and windy and it was Fitzroy's "home" game against Collingwood. The club began by insisting we use our own change rooms (fair enough I thought) but Fitzroy took offence to this. On that infamous day the run thru read -
Fitzroy
Not co-tenants,
But unwanted Guest's.
Their coach and captain were both quoted as saying the run-thru saying was the biggest inspiration for winning. The coach had it written on a white board at half time for all the players to see. Whilst I cant claim to have thought up the idea for the run thru, I still see the guy who did and remember sticking down the letters!!

So I am proposing that we all keep the spoons in our pockets or bags until the game is well and truly OVER!! I hope it will be over by the 10 minute mark of the first quarter, but lets still keep them hidden till the last quarter when we are 25 goals in front and charging away for a 30+ goal win.

Cheers

Dillo

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2002 7:44 am

I remember the day well Dillo. Firstly the cheer squad being stuck in the outer, walking around Vic Park at half time (I think we had the blanket to collect money to help pay for the run-thrus) and we got in a fight with some of the Fitzroy cheer squad as we walked past them sitting in OUR seats! And of course there was the infamous banner!

I think the wooden spoons are a fantastic idea - but I wouldn't be bringing them out until after the siren - we'll still have plenty of time to wave them in their faces - but I'd hate to relive that day against the Roys!

GO PIES!
Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: