Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bring back Bagger

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2000 2:36 am
Post subject: Bring back BaggerReply with quote

Some belated observations from last Sunday......

I had Mark Richardson in our best three along with Rupert and Tarrant (sorry Lica but too many clangers) the press didn't even acknowledge Richo

What has happened to Nick Davis, he was the standout last year and looks totally out of it this year

Mark Orchard does not have the skills to play league football, he cointinually misses targets each week, especially last week

Damien Adkins carries the ball too much without a doubt but he has a red hot go and has earned a spot in the starting 18

James Wasley carries the ball too much and has no skills on his left side - back to the VFL Wazza (sorry Foxy)

Paul Williams has been missing for six weeks now and should be dropped. He kicked a few on the weekend but the game was all over when he decided to get involved

Brad Oborne, Craig Jacotine and a few others surely deserve a run now or in the near future

MM - Either play Sav at FF or drop him - don't leave him on the bench for three quarters or run him in the ruck. He aint a ruckman - never was.

MM - If you must give Patto a game, just leave him in a forward pocket, he was on the ball at one stage. The only thing you would possibly have him in the team for is to kick a few goals. He doesn't get enuff of it to play on the ball.

Surely Gavin Crossisca has earned a recall to the side. He, Shane Watson, Burnsy and most of the other players were sitting in the next row from me at the weekend and those three should all be in next week.

Don't worry about the press saying that Josh Fraser got a bath, he continues to improve and showed great agility around the ground, he lost most of the tap outs but was ok in general play

and finally....Leon Davis sat two rows in front of me in his Versace threads with a bunch of guys who I assume were his brothers or cousins and they were nearly all barracking for West Coast and giving high fives above his head and hanging it on Collingwood. Now thats what I call family support.

------------------
Damien

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: