Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Floreat Pica 2002

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:46 pm
Post subject: Floreat Pica 2002Reply with quote

Well it's that time of year again and i'm bursting with anticipation and happiness. How lucky and fortunate we all are to be a supporter of our great collingwood football club it's easy to be passionate when your collingwood, i really believe the pies will take that next step this year and make the finals i really do believe that!
Come june the pies will be on fire and wont that be a beautiful feeling watching this club steamroll its way to september.
We must do it for bucks our greatest post war captain in the history of this club, let me tell ya when i see bucks leading collingwood into september action i'm gonna shed a tear i'm a great believer in loyality and they dont come anymore loyal than our bucks.
Loyal Proud and passionate we must be allways, the days of the collingwood supporter being laughed at are over, people lets not be humble rather lets stick it up all them bastards tenfold everytime we proudly sing 'good old collingwood' in victory.

I'm ready
The 'winners gold wig is ready
The winners gold jacket' is ready
The september 'gold top hat'is ready to go.

Best of luck to all collingwood players, stay injury free and try your hardest, you will allways have our support no matter what!!

THE ARMY IS READY FOR BATTLE !!

Floreat pica.....Allways.

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:17 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful joffa. i can't bloody wait for thursday. 85,000 plus at the MCG. how good will it be when we win! i'm gonna head straight back to the cricketers for a few jugs.

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 9:09 pm

I'm pretty toey too. I really expect that we can kick on a little more this year, show em what we are made of and get back into the finals action where we belong. (and stick it up those non Collingwood morons out there.)

Good luck to the cheer squad...hope you all end up hoarse from screaming in those magpie goals! Give that gold wig a good ru out this year Joff!

see all you non Vics in the chatroom on matchdays...

Good luck to all the team and staff. Get into em and do us proud. Hopefully you will force me into early morning internet sessions in September this year guys, I look forward to curtailing my Friday evening libations in September to enable me not to miss a second of the action.

Go pies!
Lets start by cleaning up those front running bums from Richmond on Thursday!

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:42 am

Like Joffa I am colour blind. So when you wear that Gold Jacket and wig(which I will say improves your looks out of sight). I will only see Black n White marching to glory and a finals birth.

CMON PIES CRUSH THOSE TIGES!!!!!!

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:57 am

Well thank you for that public apology Mr Gold Wig, i can sense great things happening now!!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 10:58 am

And that pic on the left doesn't look like ME either ...

Round 1 will see the first appearance of the new improved Dr.Alf ...

And be prepared for a SHOCK !

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: