Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Carey on Fox Footy channel

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:11 am
Post subject: Carey on Fox Footy channelReply with quote

If any one is watching Fox Footy Channel tonight,we are informed that WC will be interviewed.
If any of the PIES fans are watching tonight,put a post on tomorrow so that we can all get in on the act.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:43 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

This is going to be as exciting as watching the grass grow in my backyard. Just let it be, he stuffed up and that’s it. God it’s not even a footy story anymore, sounds like some stupid episode Out of Days of our lives. Move on people.

paulie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:14 pm

Surely its time to move on I mean who dosent sleep with there mates wifes the only thing he did wrong is forget to get permission first

mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:47 pm

Carey looked really shattered tonight, and I thought the interview was honest and sincere. He's obviously very sorry and is now concentrating on mending a few bridges.

But yeah, I think it's time we all moved on to the real stuff. Leave him alone to sort his life out and hopefully we'll see him back next year at another club.

(maybe even ours, hey Ed? )

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:26 pm

Dont even thinK abaout it Mandy.!!

He's a dead set wanker.... Hes not sorry... he's blaming everyone but himself.... He hasnt learnt one thing...
We dont need or want him at our CLUB!!

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(September.... we WILL be there)
mandy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:27 am

Maybe we'll have to agree to disagree cobood.

I'm well aware I'm pretty much on my own with this opinion.

Colours are an illusion. There is only black and white.
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:41 am

Anybody who has Fox Footy can you tell me if you think it is worth getting? I am thinking of getting it but don't really want to waste my money.

On Carey, do you think that if it was any other AFL player who the media dosn't consider a BIG star do you think it would have got the coverage it got?

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 6:03 am

This whole affair , in my opinion, displays the unprofessionalism of the kanga's. And this is why.

1. Why did this make it out to the public?
2. They are both grown men and professionals, therefore they should have worked it out privately instead of running to the board and making demands. ( really what did it have to do with the club)
3. When I played footy for Subiaco, if players had of left because they were sleeping with others team mates women we wouldn't of fielded a team.
4. Personal conflicts should not interfere with what happens on the footy team. ( No one would play if we all had to like eachother off the field)
5. The Kangaroo's management should be ashamed at how they handled this whole affair.

No more to be said...move on get over it.

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 8:41 am

I saw the Carey interview partially any way on ACA as well as the late news.
I dont know which way to take him....yeh I agree that he is a Wanker,but what the hell was this other woman trying to achieve....whatever it was she succeeded in STUFFING up everyone life.
It takes two to tango so why isnt she showing her face as well.
I agree that Carey and his story are over and that we have to get on with life....so again I agree....its all over .

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:26 pm

I appreciate your points bwphantom but.......North Melbourne had no choice about going public because Carey had quit the club over this incident and what? We are all gonna sit back and believe Carey just gave it away for no reason? I mean he is back to near full fitness for the first time in ages and his campaign during the Wizard Cup was great, as he showed that he just may be over his shoulder problems once and for all as it was the first time in a while I have seen him raise both arms above his head to take some grabs and if there was a disagreement or squabble at the club, then that's not really a reason to quit, I mean, you get over personal differences and verbal disagreements.

And as for the reason he left...well I don't believe that that is something Anthony Stevens can just GET OVER! What he did was the ultimate betrayal, and I for one cannot see how Anthony Stevens could a) look at this face without wanting to smack it and b)ever, ever trust him again. This may have happened at Subiaco in the past, but I bet it didn't make the newspapers in Perth, let alone the whole of Australia and some places overseas. This unfortunate situation has affected everybody involved publicly and I can't begin to imagine how humiliating that must be for all concerned, mainly the victims. Also, those guys have played together for years and part of the bond as a team has to do with LOYALTY and TRUST of each other and as far as I am concerned Carey broke both of those golden rules, so there is absolutely no way that you can just build a bridge and get over something like this.

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 4:26 am

Magpira, I couldn't agree with you more.
Just one final point - to everyone who keeps saying "what about
Kelli Stevens? She's just as much to blame"
I totally agree but who cares if she never plays football again?

bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2002 5:20 am

i can see your points magpira and with most I agree. However the fact remains that these men play footy and everything else comes second. All I see now is 2 men who are now Captain and VC after having a cry to the board like little kids.
We all have our opinions and that is what makes the world go round. Thanks for your comments I really do appreciate it.
This is the reason why i enjoy posting subjects and opinions on the boards, it opens you mind to new ways of thinking.

GO PIES BEAT THOSE TIGES!!!!!

If your not bleeding Black and White, you don't truly support Collingwood!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: