Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

MM media conference

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bones 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 7:34 am
Post subject: MM media conferenceReply with quote

Mr President TAKE NOTE

We all would love to know what MM had to say at the media conference, it must have been quite a long one because there is Part 1 and 2. What i want to know is why the hell do we have to pay to hear it. Cannot even hear the Nick Davis interview after the Freo game. WHY?
The Chris Connolly aftermatch interview is there for anyone to hear. Why the hell do we have to pay and not the Freo fans.? Why why why?
We all cannot afford to payup membership then be asked to pay the stinking AFL to hear what OUR club is up to.

This is total crap. And i am sure everyone on here would agree with me.

[This message has been edited by Bones (edited 10 March 2002).]
Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2002 9:49 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. With our sponsership and our member base, we are one of the richest clubs in the league. This type of information should be available to all Collingwood supporters.
Eddie? Eddie time you stepped in. I don't know what deal you struck with telstra, but this is going to lose yourself and our mighty club supporters and respect.
Do something.

-Craig

We Are Collingwood and you're NOT!!

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2002 6:38 am

I couldn't agree more. It would be nice to have a Collingwood site for Collingwood supporters and members rather than an AFL site that wants to charge us extra money every chance they get!

I don't think the new website feels very "Collingwood" at all!

GO PIES!

Marg

DG 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 3:21 am

I agree, living in SA the website is an extremely important link to the club for interstate members, and sadly the current site does not cut it in my opinion, it is Wednesday and I still cannot get final scores and best players or even any info on the Freo practice game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: