Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

LIve Webcast of tomorrow's match - with lots of giveaways

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckley Surfers 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 12:13 pm
Post subject: LIve Webcast of tomorrow's match - with lots of giveawaysReply with quote

Hi everyone. We at BUCKLEY SURFERS will be having a full webcast of tomorrow's practice match in Fremantle with live score updates every 5 minutes as well as a text commentary. We will be using the scoreboard from Nick's Page of corse thanks to Mike and for once I will be pulling my weight by updating the scores so Mike can have a night off!

At our site we have decided to spice up the text commentary with some great special prizes donated by Zomba Records and Village Cinemas. Throughout the evening we will be asking some football related questions and the first person to email us with the answer will win the prize (only one prize per person for the evening to make sure we spread the goodies around).

I have invited the Freo supporters to come onto our site and follow the match so we don't want them to fleece us of our przies. We need the Magpie Army to come out in force and make sure we beat the Freo dudes on and off the field!

Hope to see you all at BUCKLEY SURFERS tomorrow night during the webcast - we will be coming online at just before 7pm Melbourne time and staying until the game is over. Make sure you pop in for a little while or stay the whole game - up to you.

Our site is at www.buckleysurfers.com and there you will find a link to the live scores and commentary page.

WE'RE COLLINGWOOD - AND THEY'RE NOT!

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2002 1:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I should add to Driver's post that you have to go the Buckley Surfers web site to catch his commentary and compete for the prizes.

All our scoreboards will be running but won't carry the commentary. Chat room will be open and can be accessed from the Buckley Surfers scoreboard.

Oh yes, Driver obviously hasn't kept up with the latest, it will be Black_White having the well earned rest, not me.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 08 March 2002).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: