Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Your still a fat lard heap of shit Lockett !!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:42 am
Post subject: Your still a fat lard heap of shit Lockett !!Reply with quote

Can some one tell me if a report of any kind was made which led to the semi unconciousness of shane wakelin ?

I can only hope the collingwood football club takes this further it's my opinion that if reported or charged he will have to get at least 6 weeks but then again we gotta remember The fat lard plays for sydney !!

Oh well be warned 'fat lard' its only february and round 10, 1st june will come around!!!!

And to all the imbiciles standing in line to have a go at the magpies just remember....WE HAVE GOOD MEMORIES !!

1892 _ 2002... THE PROUDEST JOURNEY IN FOOTBALL CONTINUES, WITH ARMS LOCKED TOGETHER,WHILST MARCHING SIDE BY SIDE, WE WILL FOREVER STAND AS ONE TO SUPPORT OUR BELOVED COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB, it's more than just a club it's a way of life !

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 5:56 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

most disgraceful act this year...

hes a fat headed coward that bastard...cant wait til we play the swans, hes gonna cop an earful...

doesnt suprise me tho, everyone knows hes just a bully

stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 6:27 am

I wasnt "lucky" enough to see the game but it seems to me that
Sydney went out there with the intention of knocking our players around. Lockett on Wakelin, Paul Kelly has been reported for
charging Clement and apparently someone tried to take Didaks head off.
There was no need for these tactics as they obviously fielded a much stronger team than us.
Lockett certainly didn't waste any time. Hope he's reported.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 7:51 am

Sydney played to win and they won well. I hate Sydney but I have no complaints about them taking the game seriously and going hard.

If Locket was a Magpie like he was supposed to have been we would all idolise him. He has been a superstar and uses his size like I WISH Sav. had.

PeterWH Scorpio

www.peakhillfm.com.au

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 8:50 am

Joffa,I believe that Lockett has been charged over video evidence,as has a couple of other Swans players.
They were out for BLOOD and even my mrs was annoyed at the way that they played,and Sandy is a Swans supporter.

PeterWH
PIES FOR PREMIERS 2002
Millane42 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:37 am

Lockett is a thug, always will be. When Wakelin ran out there yesterday and started to taunt thugga with a few elbows the little big man exploded and the first opportunity when wakelin was in front going for a mark he came over the top and bloody mongrelised him. When he doesn't get his own way with the ball he always does this. For the record he has an ultra shite game anyway - but this might come back to hurt him as joffa says mid season when we play them. And haven't we struggled to beat them from 1994 onwards, it would be great if we could break the swans bogey this year!

Bring them on!

"Grinners are Winners.."
Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:16 pm

Lockett, Kelly and Hall have all been reported from yesterdays game.

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ARSE!!!!!
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 12:18 pm

Unfortunately, we may not get our revenge. By the time we play Sydney again, Lockett will be running around in the Sydney local comp ... and probably struggling to get a kick there, too.

As far as I'm concerned, Gordon Coventry still holds the record.

floreat pica
My Ph.D. thesis, "Football: the People's Game?" is now available for viewing and/or downloading at http://alf.magpies.net
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:08 pm

Maybe they were told to knock the magpies down, after all wasn't it collingwood who objected to the swans being given another draft choice,after they could pick a player from Sydney??????

Bring on season 2002!!!!!!

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2002 1:10 pm

Maybe they were told to knock the magpies down, after all wasn't it collingwood who(along with other clubs,i think) objected to the swans being given another draft choice,after they could pick a player from Sydney??????

Bring on season 2002!!!!!!

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 6:33 am

I hope Lockett is still serving his suspension when our next game against the Swans come around.

He should at least get 10 weeks! I reckon it should be LIFE. It was a calaculated, dangerous act that could have had serious ramifications. If the tribunal does not act, they might as well admit that the tribunal exists to serve the interests of the AFL, and not as a dispenser of justice.

Whether he plays, or not, I hope the Magpies end the Swans season when we next meet them. Teach them we can take it seriously too.

Greg J
The Zapper 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:19 am

Magpie gal it was creswell who was reported for striking Holland.

just a few points....

Lockett's act was disgusting. At no time was he going for ball and his intent was only to hurt wakelin. Wakes had only eyes for the ball but Lockett had him in aheadlock before he crashed him tothe ground. Thankfully Wakes will be ok in a week or two but it could have been much more serious.

Kelly 's act was very cowardly. To hit a player in the back after he had taken a mark from about 3 meters was not the act of a courageous player...

Creswell did connect with Holland but of all of them that seemed more of an accident. The other two acts were malicious.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 8:28 am

can't wait for the game against the swans during the REAL season. i'm gonna throw a few donuts at him.

Black_White 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:39 pm

just saw on 10 news that Lockett wil plead not guilty. Plus Sydney have already prepared a case for appeal within the next 2 days!
Wonder what that tells us? That even Swannies believe that they'll get a guilty verdict tonight.
I think they underestimate the desire of the AFL to keep plugger playing as an "ambassador" for aussie rules in Sydney.
Plugger is such a good ambassador that I reckon he could get a job with "honest" John!!

-Craig

We Are Collingwood and you're NOT!!

[This message has been edited by Black_White (edited 19 February 2002).]

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2002 4:16 pm

Just when I thought I could not hate Flugger any more than I do already, I just found out that I can find that much, much, much more to hate about him. The farkwit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: