Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Docklands Stadium

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 1:46 am
Post subject: Docklands StadiumReply with quote

I just had a look at the Herald-Sun Colonial Stadium guide and can't stop myself from laughing...

Just look at what is written in it:

- 'there will be no gloomy shadows following the players, an aspect all too familiar at traditional stadiums'. Yeah right!
- 'nowhere is grass greener'.
- 'hassle-free entry will be a hallmark of Colonial Stadium'. No need to elaborate!

However, all of this should not be enough reason to miss seeing Collingwood play there. You should still barrack for your team wherever they play!

GO PIES!

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 4:38 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahahah what a joke!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 3:41 pm

ha what a load of crap.
Last week when i went to see the Dees there i lined up and missed half the game. Then there was this awful smell spreading through the stadium because there was a problem with the sewrage there.

Yesterday when i went there to see the Sainters i could barely see for an hour or two because of the sun coming through that ridiculous roof. All the lights had gone out down my end including the screen and scoreboard plus all the food shops had to be shut because of this and many people were stuck in jammed lifts.

....and they complained about Waverley!

To Collo's credit though he was actually brave enough to show his face whilst parading around outside the gates yesterday.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

paul 

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 4:10 pm

I suppose if you can't turn the lights on you can't get shadows, so the report was right!!!!
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2000 8:42 pm

spidergirl what in name of jesus tap dancing christ were u doing watching the dees or st kilda anyway?!?!? my god!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 9:32 am

I'll be out the front of the stadium. But I do not know if I will have the patience to wait in line to get in.

Geez, I am not even sure I would wait an hour in a Colonial line for the Pie's, no way would I do it for the Dees. You must really love the game Spider Girl. I suppose Ricky should be wrapped that you have picked him as your #1, over all the other players you have seen. Just how many games do you get to?

Anyway, here's to a great victory tonight. We will put the the Dockers six foot under at the Pet Cemetary.

I will not be drinking the water though! Not after reports of the smell and the Legionaires outbreak across the water at the aquarium. I'll stick to the CUB (and hope they are not watering it down).
Pete the Pieman 

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2000 11:04 am

Spidergirl - what IS this obsession with the Aints?

Are you wearing your pies gear to their games so that The Spider notices you and decides to play for us when he leaves the losers at the end of this season?

Without being too unkind - I'd swap Ricky (and Patto!) for him in a flash!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 12:38 pm

Calm down guys... You are beginning to sound like those wankas on the St.kilda forum who get themselves so worked up over me having more than one team!

I go for Collingwood and am a Pies member.
I absolutely lurve Spider Everitt and am a Saints member.
Also i like Melbourne and Andrew Leoncelli and they seem like they might be in the finals so i bought a Melbourne membership so i can watch them.

Basically I LOVE FOOTY HEAPS! Pies r my team and Spider is my man + Melbourne rock too therefore i am crazy and i go watch these teams heaps as well!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

p.s. yes Greg, Ricky is very lucky that i wear his number 8 so proudly!

mcsean 

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 1:57 pm

great to see a supporter of collingwood who is also just as big a supporter of football. Keep it up Spider Girl and if rumours are true, Spider may be traded and I don't doubt we'd be having a look at him. Somehow I don't think the Sainters would accept Olarenshaw and Patterson for him though. To create a bit of controversy and comment. Who should we trade for him. They need youngsters to get them off the bottom. Maybe Ben Johnson, Tarrant, Tuckey, Kinnear or Nick Davis. Any ideas?

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2000 4:23 pm

God trade the whole damm team if we have to even trade Buckley just get Spider!
Maybe this is going a bit overboard but i really do wish he would come to Collingwood then i can stop going for St.Kilda. If Spider leaves i will follow (yes even if he went to scummy Carlton or Adelaide) I doubt he would be coming to Collingwood though we have had so many fights over this issue on the St.Kilda website with most of them ganging up on me over the whole issue. They must be shitting themselves over the thought of possibly losing him!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: