Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

PLAYERS UPDATE! Staight from training!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2002 2:12 pm
Post subject: PLAYERS UPDATE! Staight from training!Reply with quote

Ill go through the senior player names and let you know howt hey are doing at the moment for any of you who may be interested!

1. LEON DAVIS- As fast and as flashy as ever and if he plays all year could be in the top 4 for the best and fairest.

2. Damien Adkins- He needs to play at least 18 matches and have 14 good 1s to remain at Collingwood but probably ready to start off the season.

3. Mark Richardson- Well getting on in hes years but still what can I say hes a champ, very unlucky to have beenso un-experienced and young when the Pies won the 90 flag.

4. Alan Didak- Something tells me he could potentially share in the best and fairest either this year or next depending on how many games he plays.

5. Nathan Brownlow Buckley- If the Pies can win about 16 or 17 games this year I say bux can play average games in all of them and snare what hes always deserved the BROWNLOW.

6. Broady Holland- I think that if he stays at Collingwood he could end up 1of the captains in years to come and hes built like an army tank.

7. Jarrod Molloy- Well theres just so much to say about this bloke! He was bagged by the critics in Brisbane about hes weight, hes been injury prone while he was at Brisbane all this stuff has changed at Pie land. I ASKED HIM WHEN I SAW HIM FORTHE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR WAS HE DISSAPOINTED ABOUT BRISBANE WINNING THE FLAG AND HIM NOT BEING THERE AND HE REPLIED- I LOVE IT AT COLLINGWOOD!

Thats all for now but I will make a come back to let you know about the rest of the players down at pie land, so read it and let me know what you all think ok!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

UNLEASH THE TURBO!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: