Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Center Half Back

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BUCKS 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 7:33 am
Post subject: Center Half BackReply with quote

Out of these 3 Players: Danny Roach, Ben Kinnear & Jason Cloke

Who will be our Center Half Back and why?

My personal opinion is Jason Cloke. He has a build which suits Center Half Back. Has the attitude of a Paul Barnard (Does not take a backward step). And still has plenty to improve in all aspects of his game.

Down side - Maybe his kicking.

Ben Kinnear on the other hand seems to do well as a around the ground Ruckman. I remember the game against Luke Darcy this year he was sensational. I just get the feeling if you put him at CHB he will on most occasions get out muscled. Ben Kinnear is best used to tag big men around the ground like McKernan, Darcy and Jeff White (Then work off them).

Danny Roach on the other hand should be groomed to play the role of a James Clement (Half Back and Wing type role).

What are your thoughts?

[This message has been edited by BUCKS (edited 05 November 2001).]
Brown26 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2001 3:26 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinnear sooner - Cloak later. I am huge raps for this guy - I rekcon he'll be a superstar off CHB. But he needs a nother preseason to work on his disposal - at least one!!

Roach will be in the backline if he is mobile enough. or when Presti retires.

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 5:50 am

Kinnear, FWD and in the ruck

i reakon he's wasted down in the backline

i actually really liked stones backline game... but he's gone so u know.. anotha loss for us n gain for sum1 else.

clokey could be trained rite into that spot, he ain't got long to go @ all for that senior spot.

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria..

PS but we do need someone down there, seeing as presti and richo got there injuries late in the season, and then that waz the starting for a huge hole in our backline, so we need another 'key' to help us out, specially if nething goes wrong again, just so there is more confidence in there if our 2 main backliners get hurt ova again.

RODE + #45 4 EVA!
#21 4 EVA GO BRENT!
always legends,will stay legends

[This message has been edited by @shLicuria (edited 06 November 2001).]
dallas 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2001 3:17 pm

it has to be jason cloke. This guy is going to be a great footballer and he is already a great person. I was working the the Yarra Glen races today and he was in my marquee. He drank coke all day and even spent the time talking to me about football. When u hear about all these footballers getting drunk and the one's with bad attitudes. It's good to know collingwood have a talented young and loyal player in it's team. He will be the cornerstone of or defence for years to come.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2001 11:41 am

You shouldnt be asking me this.

Danny Roach of corse.

He played a great game for Willy (vs Dolphins) down back, and next season will develope into our main CHB (lol i wish!)

Realistically, gotta say Clokey, seems like a great guy (lol ash), and a great player.

Ben should be playing either in ruck or maybe forward.

once a nick daffy hater, always a nick daffy hater.

NICK DAFFY, YOU SUCK!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: