Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where to play Mark Richardson

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The OX 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 5:01 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Richardson, is a fairly good CHB, what worries me is there is a big question all the time on whether he can stay injury free. And the answer is NO. We will have to do without him for at least 5 games next year due to injury odds on. Then when he comes back from those, he takes a week or two to get back in the swing of things. So this increases the number 5 to 10-12 games he will not be right up to it, the other 10-12 games he is easily our best option. The reason why I say this is because he is one of those type of players that play old, and get injured more so than some others.

So thats not an answer thats a problem outlined there. The answer, will have to be Cloke, Kinnear or like someone said give McKee a go, he may surprise us. Other than that Wakeling or Rocca, but for Rocca to go back, McKee or another ruckman we may pick in the draft such as O'Farrell have to stand up, releasing Fraser to CHF. Well all I can say is this, I wish we had a back up ruck like Richo is for the CHB position.

Lockyer24 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2001 8:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Id prefer Richo over Wakelin myself, I thought Richo was playing decent footy before he hurt his foot. BK is the obvious replacement but can he hold down that spot? time will tell.
I think hes better attacking than defending.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: