Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Who wants to be a millionaire?? We do!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dillo_09 Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 1:54 pm
Post subject: Who wants to be a millionaire?? We do!!Reply with quote

Well to all those Eddie knockers that are floating around this BB and others, word (Source:3AW Sports Today) has it that the Collingwood Football Club is about to announce a profit of close to a million dollars for the 2001 season!!

If this prooves to be true, we, as supporters who have suffered over the past fews years, should be eternally grateful to the hard work, stability, skill and application that the current board has applied to their honorary positions.

So, to all those people out there who have questioned the application of those on the board, don't you think it's time to admit you were wrong???

GO PIES!!!!

Dillo

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 3:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Apart from one obvious person that springs to mind, I don't reckon you'll find many Eddie knockers in here dillo.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 7:29 pm

Good on ya eddie your a thucken legend.I aint a brown noser but i reckon this bloke will go down in collingwood's modern day history as one of the most important figures that ever walked into this club.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

MarkT 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 2:43 am

Good to see but not unexpected. We all knew had the ability toi turn the finances around. That is not denegrating the achievment, I am simply saying we knew he was that good at that aspect of the job. Well done Eddie and obviously also the rest of the board. Lets not forget it isn't just a one man show, although our fearless leader makes it look that way some times simply by being Eddie.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:00 am

Wonderfull News.

The Board has a good quality of individuals with many talents.

Eddie's leadership on the board from day one has been nothing short of sensational.
Sure we don't hear all that stories that go on behind the scenes, but if the bottom line is great, then we don't need to know.

At times we can get frustrated with things but with such wonderfull, talented people running the club, those things pale into insignificance.

From what I hear we are signing two major sponsors and making a 1 million dollar profit. Not sure whats happening with Emirates.

To all the collingwood supporters out there that are not members.

Please get on board and be part of the True\real "ride of a lifetime", Because its at Pie land.

Support the board, football department, players and of course all fellow supporters.

Joffa and the gang do a wonderfull job with the cheer squad and also supporting this sight even though at times some opinions to vary.

We look forward to the drafts and see how we can enhance our list.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 3:52 am

its all good. esp when the stupid afl are making it so hard for the vic teams by giving the interstare teams priveliages and stuff.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 4:44 am

great news. now we just gotta start performing that well on the field.

Dgen 

Nick's BB Member #43

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 9:43 am

Congrats to the board!

I beleive Eddie will one day be held in the same esteem as the likes of messrs Sherrin and Copeland as far as Collingwood administrators go.

Premiers - 020310171927282930353653589003
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2001 1:32 pm

We make a million.......Saints lose a million!
And some people believed that St Kilda lead the way with their recruit big name ($$$) players.
We will win a premiership (or 2) before the saints even make the finals. Plus we will ride out the current financial crisis.
How sweet it is.

-Craig

FAITH

tassiepie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2001 1:34 pm

well done to everyone involved at the club this year.next year lets bust some heads,especially the ones that knock our great club.we know who they are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: