Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

paddy steinfort,tim elliot,paul dooley hopefully available f

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
B.MAN 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:12 pm
Post subject: paddy steinfort,tim elliot,paul dooley hopefully available fReply with quote

paddy steinfort,tim elliot,paul dooley,which of these 3 ruckman,if they put themselves into the draft would be better suited in the pies team,cos we need another ruckman to help out fraser,or which ruckman would you pick up

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Paddy Steinfort without a doubt. Lets remember that one of Richmonds strengths is their depth in the ruck division. Patty has had to compete against Gale and Ottens and the emerging Ray Hall for the ruck position. They then tried to develop Paddy at CHB where he would have to compete against an All Australian in Gaspar and a very much improved Ben Holland. I think Paddy was very unlucky at Richmond and under a good coach like Mick we would see the best of him

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
buckers5 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 12:43 pm

to be honest i wouldnt be interested in any of these ruckman at all , dooley is a good tap ruckman , elliot is absoultely hopeless , and steinfort hasnt fulfiled his potential , but i am not keen on any of these players

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 2:06 pm

If paddy was overlooked in favor of that big dopey sheila GALE we dont want him...LOL.

'My God'i wouldnt go into hoddle street tonight for quids'.Bill jacobs 3aw, minutes after our premiership'That is like winning tattslotto and losing your ticket and some bloke puts it in the herald sun that he found it'Rex Hunt 3aw during the 1990 grand final'Well thats about as useful as a fly wire door in a submarine'sammy newman 3aw during the 1990 grand final

deanricho 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 2:38 pm

get a life you worm hese players are all crap. Steve Mckee aint the best in the world but he will improve hes only 22 and he shits over these spastics

Brown26 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2001 3:07 pm

Exactly Richo - why get an ordinary ruckman when we've got an ordinary ruckman under our noses!! Sorry, McKee, I think he's ctually very underated - remember he played very well in the first five games before his shoulder injury, it's hard to come back with confidence after a shoulder injury.

He'll get better, the question is will he be good enough to get us the Premiership? Or will we need to wait til Fraser is strong / old / good enough

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
MarkT 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 4:53 am

I haven't seen much of Steinfort. If Richmond let him go after loosing Gale to the salary cap problems resulting from signing Gaspar, then how good can he be?

It seems they want Ottens up forwar so Ray Hall is now their No.1 ruckman. He is ok but that's about it at the moment. I would have thought that if Steinfort was a good ruckman he would have played last year and would be in line for the no.1 ruck position this year.

As for the others, they are not good enouogh to be hacks.

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 9:13 am

that would be so right of us to get another dud ruckman from richmond,smith,mckee francis,smith,schaeffer

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:12 pm

oooh believe me not Tim Elliot...being involved with the Saints as well to explain what we have been through with him in a Collingwood way i will say he is what Brad Smith was to us!

Legga 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2001 4:20 am

Tim Elliot is kmown as Gumby at the Saints, and thats not because he is flexible. I wouldn't be surprised to see either Dooley or Steinford with us next year. Paddy may want to play with Carl, so that could be an attractive situation for all parties concerned.

As far as Richo and others saying that we don't want this [snip] as we have McKee, you guys are kidding. Take a look at the reason Richscum kept Steinford last year and off loaded the biggest dud we have had in decades. McUseless will be praying we don't pick up another ruckman, as he knows that once Josh and Guy are ready to go, he's out of a job. Hopefully, on both counts, thats not too far away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: