Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

National Anthem

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 8:49 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
Well, as a matter of fact, I didn't go to the 2004 ANZAC Day game because I've finally had it up to the friggen eyeballs with AFL jingoism. From now on, you suckholes can have ANZAC Day all to yourselves. I've declared ANZAC Day a public holiday for me ... and that means NO FOOTBALL.

I hope you are going to boycott the finals and season opener as well as commonwealth games and olympic medal presentations as well. Better idea why dont you boycott Australia and go to Iraq as it seems to be more in your heart. I dont even know you and I know I will feel better.

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
As for "genuine Aussies" ... I'm a more genuine Aussie than the rest of you morons put together ... because I happen to find it EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE that tens of thousands of GENUINE AUSSIES got slaughtered like pigs in World War 1 for absolutely no valid reason whatsoever.

What a complete and utter waste of human life ... AUSSIE life ... not to mention all the other nations that sacrificed a whole generation for some bitch fight of the European aristocracy.

Gallipoli was a FRIGGEN DISGRACE ... And the fact that we still celebrate it with war planes and helicopters is an even bigger disgrace.

I wouldn't say that everyone who sings the National Anthem is necessarily a "scumbag". Most people stand up because they're afraid not to. And if they sing the damn thing it's because they think it's expected of them.

That would make them "suckholes" rather than "scumbags".

You must pass your sentiments to the Anzac day parade and tell them they all march for nothing and their mates all died for nothing, so nasty ingrates like you can have the freedom to slate off about our flag our leadership and our country. I supose the people of Iraq would also be gratefull if you could get Saddam back for them. You really are a nasty piece of work alfie thats for sure.

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
Anyway, Nuxta ... what are you doing hanging around?
What's the matter?
Didn't you get raptured off to heaven with the true believers?
Jesus left you behind, did he?
HAHAHAHAHA
He left you behind with your 666 tatooed on your forehead, to barrack for George "The Anti-Christ" Bush at the Armageddon Grand Final.
Just make sure you stand up for the STAR SPANGLED BANNER, you suck-hole.

And to top it all off you know nothing or little about scripture, surpise, surprise.

David Libra

I dare you to try

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 9:27 pm

I hope you've enjoyed your little rant, Alf...... cos I don't think too many people share your opinions (luckily).
You say that people who stand for the national anthem are scared not too..... maybe it could be that they aren't so ashamed of this country as you are and so don't feel a need to make some kind of ridiculous protest....
Nice personal attack on Nuxta though.... beautiful..... The left wingers would be so proud.....

piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 11:45 pm

matm wrote:
I think it is about time we started singing the national anthem at all our games. What do you think?

I personally don't know anybody who can even begin to remember the first line of the 2ND verse! Can we just swap it for Khe Sanh? At least everybody knows all the words to that!
CQ wrote:
yeh! remember shannon noll cant be everywhere at once! what if two games started at the same time? who would sing it then?

Duh! Guy Sebastian you dummy! Or perhaps Millsy....
London Dave wrote:
My wife (an american) told me she used to cross her fingers when reciting the 'pledge'...v naughty. I suppose the NSA will know about it now, and the CIA should have us under surveillence in an hour or so!

You donkey, the CIA have been onto you for the last few years over this! They traced your transmitions back to Nicks and they were behind the sabotage to our grand final attempts in cohoots with the AFL with bewildering suspensions handed out to Cloke, Rocca and now Tarrant.
Yes, J.Edgar Hoover is alive and well and probably a bears supporter.

Dyso
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:20 am

Nuxta,

You and I do not inhabit the same dimension.

Armageddon is happening right now ... whether the Bible says it or not ... and you and I are on opposite sides.

Don't cross my path ... in this life ... or the next ... or anytime between now and the end of eternity ... because I could render you irrelevent with a sideways glance.

You are nothing.

You are nobody.

You're so small I can't see you ...

... and that's the last you'll ever hear from me.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:19 pm

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
Nuxta,

You and I do not inhabit the same dimension.

Armageddon is happening right now ... whether the Bible says it or not ... and you and I are on opposite sides.

Don't cross my path ... in this life ... or the next ... or anytime between now and the end of eternity ... because I could render you irrelevent with a sideways glance.

You are nothing.

You are nobody.

You're so small I can't see you ...

... and that's the last you'll ever hear from me.

May the God of peace truely bless you Alf. And may peace love and happiness be your constant companion. I pray my God bless and keep you from now till eternity...............................Nuxta

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: