Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

VFL 2024 team

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Presti35 Virgo

Dick Lee for Legend Status

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall, I'm happy with the list.

I would have liked Jetta to play on, but still very happy he is staying with the club in a coaching and management role.

I was a little worried about Tardrew leaving, but now think its a good call for he and club. Same with Hustwaite, who will be missed, but I believe it will be better for his career to play elsewhere now. I'm a little disappointed that Jake Long decided not to return.

Happy that Jedd Longmire and Ben Silvagni returned. I'm wrapped that Ben Crocker is in the team now too. I think Ned Long will be a great player at this level. And I am very happy that Sam Sofronidis decided to play for our VFL side. I heard someone say he is the best player in the country that isnt on am AFL list, so we'll see. Nicky Christian is one I'll like to keep watch on.

I am really hoping that we can have a strong season and play deep into finals. It seems like we have been all over the place recently and I think it would be good to get more wins at this level.

Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:28 am

Updated teams lists on the VFL website:

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1090364/smithys-vfl-list-update-2024-season

Rick Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:49 am

Not since we broke away from the alignment with Williamstown have we been able to sign some recognisable VFL names and talent. It feels like for a long time the list was made up of random local or straight out of TAC Cup footballers. Very rarely did a recently delisted AFL footballer join the squad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> The VFL Magpies All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: