Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

We will do a trade?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 12:45 pm
Post subject: We will do a trade?Reply with quote

Well trading started on Tuesday, it is now Sunday night.
And so far, the number of trades done for us...0!

lol! I wonder if we are even going to strike a deal?!
Heath Black went to (St ****en Kilda!!!!) Moorcroft was rumored to us, now he has apparently gone to the Roos, we had our eye on Morrison, apparently he is going to St Kilda (i hate st kilda in trade week! bastards!)And our biggest link, Joe Misiti has been linked to West Coast now.

Hmmmmmm...

"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 1:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, I know what you mean. I want some FACTS...we gonna do any trades?

JDF
JiMc 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2001 3:39 pm

Malthouse was on 3AW radio on Saturday and he said how he was disgusted how some of the other clubs operated during this trade period. This year has been worse by far, he said. Some clubs didnt even have the decency to notify their players prior to trading them.

He also mentioned that one particular club rang Collingwood about a trade. It seemed beneficial for both clubs and henced agreed too. Five minutes later Collingwood called back to organise the finer details and they (other club) turned around and said it (trade) wasnt on anymore.

Goes to show the unprofessionalism of some club administrators. Obviously they dont have any idea on what they are doing. Therefore how can you be expected to make any trades if you have to deal with idiots?...these werent MM words just my thoughts.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 3:52 am

I heard the MM quote and have seen and heard him say similar things recently. In light of what has hapenned at some clubs and with some players, I am glad we have kept our mouths shut for once. We have not upsett our players and (presumably) quietly negotiated deals. When the deals have not come off, nobody has been any the wiser. That is how it should be.

I hope we do some good last minute deals but in the end I really am glad we have not done any damage to our credibility or our players.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 6:12 am

well i wonder who they will swap for heath scotland, seeing as he wants to leave which is fair enough seeing as he was good in the ressys like every week and didnt get a fair go in the seniors.

PiesPremiers 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2001 7:29 am

all trades will be confirmed in the next 24 hours.
every player thats been linked to collingwood, and now been linked elsewhere. probably only speculation.
why would a player want to go to st kilda, over collingwood? financial reasons aside.
they have a coach that has very little experience at AFL level. against our coach, thats a 2 time JOCK MCHALE medallist, and 10 year finals coach.

the 2 clubs shouldnt be compared. im still confident heath black will be at collingwood! his comments "collingwood is too professional for his liking, and where he wants to go with his football" what is that?? is he serious?? must be the lack of success he has had at freo, really getting to him?

too professional?? is this possible?

Dan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 10 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: