Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

To member

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 8:53 am
Post subject: To memberReply with quote

Do you have permission from the club to be revealing such sensitive trade talk and i appreciate the fact your probably as passionate about collingwood as i and every one is around here.

But could your inside knowledge be harmful to us in making it all public as you do on this board.

I just dont like what you are doing thats all, no hard feelings mate.

If you have permission from the club to be posting such sensitive issues why dont you reveal your self, i just hope that your postings in no way harm collingwood in this coming trade season.
Cheers mate
joffa

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2001 2:05 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Joffa,

I appreciate your concern, and am willing to abide by your thoughts.

For you to bring up this issue, you are actually paying me some sort of compliment for maybe telling some facts.

I haven't said anything that we don't already know.

I enjoy the work you have done and are doing to help promote the best for the Collingwood football club, keep going you are great.

But let me say one thing, I would never hurt the pies.

Let me reveal some of my sources.
I know about the Heath Black issue because I know some of his family.

I know about the pies being quite about trading because Mick and Eddie and Balme told us on Radio.

I also know about Everitt because a friend of mine is journalist at a melbourne newspaper who is close to him.

I also know of an interstate player that has a year of his contract to go and wants to play under Mick as soon as his contract is up. But we wont go there right now. I will leave that one for next year after it happens.

I bid goodbye to everyone I hope I have given some insight as to what has happened.

Thanks Joffa,
have a great year mate

Sincerely yours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: