Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

who should the pies get rid of ??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
buckers5 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:54 pm
Post subject: who should the pies get rid of ??Reply with quote

these r the players i would trade or delist what do u think

ben johnson , tyson lane , reece shaw , andrew dimmatina , rupert betheras (steven mc kee might have to keep him as we do lack height)

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:57 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

all the people who put ben johnson on their list have no idea..hes still young 20 i think..and he will be an absolute gun..i know mick rates him very highly..and he is the nucleus of the pies side of the future that the teams being built around..there is no way this guy is leaving the pies in the next couple of years..go read that article that m.malthouse wrote in the australian abt our young players..and how they peak at 22-25

pure magic...
Woodsman 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 2:59 pm

I'd stick with Benny Johnson, and I like Rup, but if a trade could be done I would go for it. As for Tyson Lane and Freeborn, good riddance.

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:51 pm

I agree with Shaw, Tyson & Dimma - but MM likes Dimma, he likes those hard working little tagging backmen! I would only agree with Johnson if it were for a good trade~ RUPE! awwwwwww NO! I am sentimental when it comes to Rupe! But AHHH YES.....I would be very glad to see the back of McKee....and while were on the subject of useless talls...get rid of Wakelin too! I hated him at St Kilda and I still do! Yes, Yea, he played a few good games for us, but he's too slow and gets caught too often and is quite overrated in my opinion! Piss him off and persevere with Kinnear! LOL this was supposed to be about McKee....but geez I don't like Wakelin!

Woodsman 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:57 pm

I have to agree Magpira, about Wakelin anyway. It is hard to see us improve when we keep seeing Wakelin continually passing up the first option and then getting himself under pressure.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 5:23 am

keep danny

NICK DAFFY, YOU SUCK!!! ... no not you rory even tho i was looking at you...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: