Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

we need to get blake caracella!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 8:53 am
Post subject: we need to get blake caracella!!!Reply with quote

the herald sun mentioned blake caracella's name in trade talks..we need to get blake! he was a staunch collingwood supporter growing up! this guy is an absolute champion and extremely underrated..sheedy doesnt give a stuff abt him because hes not a plumber..hes exactly the type of smart footballer we need at collingwood..he could teach leon a lot abt getting in the right position to receive the ball...anyway this guys a gun
plus he used to go to my school..go snatch him from the bombers mick & co..

pure magic...
Brown26 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Caracella is Overrated!! He can't perform on big name defenders. He wouldn't get a game in two yers with the pies - Adkins will be better than he is, N. Davis already is. You'll just throw huge money as a Williamstown 2003 player

Pies for Premiers 2002, 3, 4, 5, 6....
Pies rock Taurus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 9:37 am

Hird is valuable is he? Well he did a bloody good job in the GF didn't he? When his team needed him the most, he went missing. What was he doing? Crying about some small injury. He's the ultimate soft-cock in the competition and I can't believe how everyone rates him so bloody highly. Furtermore, he plays under s different set of rules to everyone else. I thought as a Collingwood supporter you would have more sense.

MarkT 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 11:46 am

I'm with you Brown26. Blake Caracella is overrated. He is a fringe player who has to run free and wide to get clean posession and clear disposal. Besides which, he doesn't play a position we need.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 12:48 pm

whoa, caracella is not overrated. i'd LOVE him in our team, but i doubt it's going to happen. just have a think about this forward line: rocca, molloy, tarrant, fraser, neon, n.davis, caracella! that'd be SENSATIONAL!

-Rhain- 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:34 pm

CARACELLA OVERATED! WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT BROWN 26? Caracella is a GUN! If we got him he would go straight into out top 5 players. How could you say he wouldn't get a game in our side for 2 years?

Woodsman 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:42 pm

I think that Caracella is a good player in a great team. I believe it enables him to do what he does best, that is kick goals from non accountable football.

He can really only get away with this as Essendon are such a great team. From what I have seen of Davis this year I believe he will be much better than Caracella, or the very equal at least.

MAGPIRA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2001 3:44 pm

NOOOOOOOO! I DON'T WANT ANY ESSENDON FAGS.....I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD THEY ARE~!~ CARACELLA IS A GOOD PLAYER BUT HE'S SUCH A GOD DAMN PONCE!! I'D RATHER TAKE BLUMFIELD....ERR HE IS UP FOR TRADE TOO I THINK? BUT ANYWAYS...ESSENDON WON'T GIVE EM AWAY...KNOWING THEM THEY'D WANT TARKS, NICKY, TAZ AND 3 DRAFT PICKS FOR THE LITTLE FAIRY!

MarkT 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2001 3:24 am

Woodsman - absolutely correct!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: