Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Damn Mal Micheal

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richo_Rules 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 1:05 pm
Post subject: Damn Mal MichealReply with quote

The only thing that soured an otherwise lovely afternoon which gave me plenty of ammo to bag the 2 billion essendon bandwagoners i know (of which at least 3 quarters have already switched to the brisbane bandwagon...and are already telling their friends theyve been supporting them since the good old fitzroy days) anyway as i was saying, seeing mal micheal getting a premiership medal really made me angry.....he went to brisbane chasing money, did crap all at collingwood while he was there,hes been bagging collingwood (and that fact will not be forgotten easily or in the near future) and now he gets a premiership.....well i hope he cries when collingwood win the grand final next year, and the next, and the next.
daicos4ever 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 1:14 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

in 2 years, when Collingwood have won their second consecutive premiership, people will have forgotten Mal Michael even played today.

daicos4ever

2002 - The Year of the Pie
molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2001 1:18 pm

Did you happen to see that smug look on his face,when he went up to get his medal???? but saying this,he did do some good stuff in the game. It's a pity he said all that stuff about collingwood when he left because he was one of my fav players but now he;s fallen down my list. We will have the last laugh when Molloy knocks him down in the final and we win by a goal*S*.

GO PIES IN 2002

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
MarkT 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:45 am

Why wouldn't he have a smug look on his. I bloody well would have in his shoes. He got a start at Collingwood but left. So be it.

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 5:57 am

Listen guys because this is the last time we will say this. Up here our connections told us that Mal wanted to come home and was going to up the anti with his contract with Collingwood full knowing that the Pies would knock him back. The Lions knew this and wanted him and Molloy was part of the deal, because he to wanted to come home. The reason why Mal did not play here as well as he has in Brissy is because he was homesick. End of story. I would have a smug look on my face to if i was about to receive the victors medal. STOP CRYING GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON!!!!

GO PIES!!!!!

pants42 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 6:13 am

He dedicated his Premership medal to Chris Tarrant as well, so i do not have a problem with him either.

Malklas 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:46 am

For those who listen to MMM satrurday :

I'm really pissed of with Eddie, why & how can he relate the Brissi Bear to our famous club. Those who have left have done so on their own right...

We are Collingwood - they are Brisbane Bears

Ed - get it right !

Go Pie Pride....join in and everyones a winner.

Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:15 pm

I support B&W Phantoms comments. I remember Mal being interviewed a couple of years ago and he pretty much said that his intention was to get back to Brisbane (home). I don;t hink he was chasing the money at all.....just wantedto get home.

CARN THE PIES

Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 3:17 pm

I support B&W Phantoms comments. I remember Mal being interviewed a couple of years ago and he pretty much said that his intention was to get back to Brisbane (home). He wasn't chasing the money at all.....just wanted to get home.

CARN THE PIES

molloymagic Aquarius

*Thanks 4 the great memorys Jarrod!**miss ya*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2001 5:51 pm

Just wanted to say that I am glad that Mal is happy where he is,I regret calling him smug wasn't thinking right anyway good luck to Mal Michael, I am glad he got his wish and got to go back home anyway we did get Molloy in return hee hee so I got over it pretty quickly.

Jarrod Molloy RULES!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: