Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Thank you brisbane

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 3:54 am
Post subject: Thank you brisbaneReply with quote

Dont think for one filthy minute im trying to get into bed with the brisbane football club.

But wasnt it good to see 'sour grapes sheedy' with egg on its face.

Wasnt it good to see the essenscum walk out during the last quarter well before the final siren.

Take note essenscum filth you have no idea what hard times is like, i mean who gives a crap about salary cap cheats, who gives a crap about your club finishing 14th some years ago.

You have under achieved you have been misled by sheehan and company who would daily orgasm when writing articles about you.

You know nothing about hard times, your era has finished you really believed you were a walk up start to this years premiership you believed you were invincible.

You are all arrogant and full of shit and let me tell you i was riding every lions goal in the last quarter yesterday.

MEMO sour grapes sheedy

The world does and will not revolve around the essenscum football club we are sick of your face on telly telling everyone how good you are.

Oh im tipping this is the end of the arrogance as we have known it...you are shit boring along with your club and supporters but a word of warning ok get ready for the slag and beer cans and abuse by your very own supporters...they are known to turn in a very big way.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Magpie.girl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 4:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Joffa.

I was at the game yesterday, and it was just brilliant to see the Bummers supporters sitting there, stewing in their own filth. I was absolutely giving it to them.

Could you believe the aftermatch speech by that cry baby sook, little Jimmy Turd. No congrats to Brisbane, just a cry about letting their supporters down. He is just a whinging arse. Image that fag as our captain. Sends shivers down the spine.

Pies R Us

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 4:19 pm

maaan joffa! TOOO RITE!!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
so well said mate, and maaan i feel real good!!! i always feel good wen essendon lose.. especially in a FINAL!

ooo yeah...

lol!

can't wait to kick there arses next yr thou... in the finals.. man it'll be good.. cuz victory will be even SWEETER

Luv da 1 da only @sh Licuria

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2001 5:34 pm

LOL ash ur lookin mighty pretty in your pic with licca....so when was the wedding and why wasnt the joffa invited.????

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: