Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Pies supporter snaps up tickets as Dons supporters moan!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Magpie_Dan Taurus

The KING And I

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 11:03 am
Post subject: Pies supporter snaps up tickets as Dons supporters moan!Reply with quote

I lined the lines yesterday at about 8:30 am and my que ticket was 1146 so that was crap!

But an Essendon supporter gave me a ticket (A que ticket) for number 697 so we went and took our spots in line at 697! The security guards were calling out the numbers in groups of 10 and while every stupid Essenscum fan lined up I sat down at the start of the line and waited for numbers 690 to 700 to be called out but to assure myself a ticket I went through the barriers at the numbers 640 to 650 and got myself, my brother and my uncle a ticket,

While I was waiting for my ticket some guy asked my uncle would I get him a couple of tickets and he would throw in $60 on top of hes ticket money so I did it for him and I didnt really pay for my ticket.

GEE IT WAS ALL GOOD!

I lined up in the Essenscum members but I hope the Lions pump there asses this week!

PS: ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ARE WINGING BASTARDS! AND I AGREE WITH THAT ESSENDON LADY BURN THERE SCARVES!

Go The Pies!

Dan

Go The Richo!

Legga 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2001 11:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't want to gloat, but I got my GF ticket and I'm 6 rows from the fence, Half forward flank.

I will be barracking for Brisbane, and I might just wave my ticket under the noses of those stupid, moron Essenscum supporters who missed out.

I usually would feel sorry for any supporter whose team make a GF, and genuinely wants to go and can't get a ticket, and if Richmond had beaten those turds on Saturday, would have gladly given my ticket to a friend who has supported Richmond all his life, but the Bummers can rot in their own filth for all I care.

Hey, just to shit them, I may not even go.

GO RUPERT 10 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 10:49 am

i just wanna know one thing,if you guys are collingwood members how the hell can you get a ticket if an essendon one cant especeally as theyre competing club members

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 1:34 pm

lol well i do wanna gloat IM GOIN TO MY THIRD GRAND FINAL IN A ROW siiiiiick ~*Go BriSsY*~ who else is goin?

@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2001 2:04 pm

I've gone to the grand eva since i came back to melbourne wen i was lil
but not through otha teams members
we get em from 'contacts' lol nah just ppl we know

and again i'm goin this yr.... and GOOOOO BRIIIISSSSSSSIIII!!!
i just hope they show ESSENDON WHERE TO STICK IT

CYA THERE EVERY1 GOING (to see the bumbers fly down..down..to lose the premiership flaaaaag..)

Luv da 1 da only da @sh Licuria

[This message has been edited by @shLicuria (edited 26 September 2001).]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: